Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 47824 - from maria (Greece) - 2012-10-20
: "SCHOOL GREECE"

Hello!
I am a teacher of a private language school in Greece! I have many students aged from 9 to 16 years old and we are trying to make friends all over the world, know each other and develop our skills in english! We don t care about the place, we only care about the joy you have to make new friends and learn how people all over the world live and have fun!!!! w e are waiting your emails,snailmails, videos, photos, projects either class to class either student to student!!!!!!

47824 -
modify delete 76041 - Reply from Kiran (France) - 2013-08-26

Hi I'm an English teacher in a semi-private school in France. It is a quite big school and we have both middle and high school. I teach in this levels: 11th, 6th, 7th, 9th and I have almost 30 pupils per class.
I am keen on finding new pen pals for my pupils. For the 11th grade we can email but for the younger students I'd prefer snail mails if possible.
Just let me know if you are in and we'll start!
I can't wait to hearing from you (and my students neither!!!)...
Regards,

Kiran

47824 -
modify delete 73730 - Reply from Kasia (Poland) - 2013-03-08

Hello!
I've just sent some info to someone else from Greece, and now I can read your invitation to correspond and exchange some other "masterpieces".
If you have nothing against it, let's start cooperating.
All the best
Kasia

47824 -
modify delete 47940 - Reply from daniel (Kenya) - 2012-10-28

KENYAN TEACHER HANDLING THE SAME AGES AND WOULD WISH TO SHARE SAME INTERESTS WELCOME

47824 -
modify delete 47831 - Reply from Mounir (Morocco) - 2012-10-20

Hi Maria ;
i am interested ; i teach English and the age of my students is between 14 to 16 ;
contact me if you see it can work ; sasboo1@hotmail.fr

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info