Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 47775 - from B'ashae (Australia) - 2012-10-17
: "Looking for students between ages of 8-12"

I have some students between the ages of 9 and 12 looking for pen pals. We are a small school of around 50 in central Victoria.

47775 -
modify delete 121883 - Reply from maria josé (Spain) - 2018-06-06

We are looking for penpals for our pupils( 8_11) not email but paper letters. We are also a small school near Valencia in Spain. we would also cooperate in any project. Thank you

47775 -
modify delete 113674 - Reply from Aimee (USA) - 2016-10-05

Hello! I am a school counselor and gifted and talented teacher in Mannford Oklahoma in the United States. We are a rural, middle to low income community. I would love to start a pen pal program with my students. I have around 40 that would participate.

Do we sound like we could be a match?

Sincerely,

Aimee Winton

47775 -
modify delete 100869 - Reply from Mineo (Japan) - 2014-09-20

Thank you everyone for replying to my messages.

We already have started to exchange pen-pal letters with a school in Australia for the time being.

Thank you again for your interest.

Mineo Mori

47775 -
modify delete 99288 - Reply from mineo mori (Japan) - 2014-07-23

Dear Sir,
My name is Mineo Mori live in kobe Japan right now, I have been in Australia for two years from 1961-1963. at that time I have studied English as a new Australian.
Since back to Japan I always talked about your country whenever have time with people friends etc.
Now I have retired and own small private school and teach math ,Japanese as well as English. Each time when I teach English conversation with students I always tell students about people in Australia and your culture etc, so our students are getting interested about Australia and like to know more about your country etc. so I suggest to our students to have pen pal from Australia(our student primary school ‚Sto6 grade age 8-11 years old.therefore if you can help to find the student age 8-11 girl or boy will be great help to write each other whenever at your convenient.

Looking forward to hear from your school.

My best regard
Mineo Mori
1st floor 1=5 kumochi=1=chome
Chu=o=ku kobe Japan 651=0056

47775 -
modify delete 97095 - Reply from Nathalie (France) - 2013-12-06

Hello,

I am teaching in a class of “cm1 cm2” ages (9-11) in France, (Gennes sur Seiche, Bretagne).

I prepare a project entitled “musical world tour ” with my 24 pupils.

We would like to know the culture, the habit, the customs and the traditional songs several countries throughout the world.

Would you be interested to exchange with our class as from January?

Hope we can find a class to write to.

47775 -
modify delete 74658 - Reply from Katya (Canada) - 2013-06-06

hi, I am looking for a penpal for my son, He is 8, to practice writing and learn about Australia.
Thank you in advance!

47775 -
modify delete 74373 - Reply from levi (Kenya) - 2013-05-09

our students have the same age like yours and they are much interested they design lovely crafts

47775 -
modify delete 73948 - Reply from Noah (Jamaica) - 2013-04-04

hello saw ur ad and am interested

47775 -
modify delete 73749 - Reply from Mina (Greece) - 2013-03-11

Hi!
I am a teacher in a language school in Greece. I don't know if you are still interested in some more friends but I have some students aged 10 - 12 who would love to exchange letters with your students. They would love to practice their English and learn about Australia at the same time.
I hope to hear from you.
Have a nice day
Mina

47775 -
modify delete 73599 - Reply from Monika (Poland) - 2013-03-02

Hi! I'm a teacher in a primary school. My students are 7-12-year-olds. I' d like to involve them in writing letters with students in English in order to improve their language and thus, show them that English is very important nowadays.

47775 -
modify delete 73291 - Reply from Mireia Mulet (Spain) - 2013-01-28

Hi! My name is Mireia! I work in a little school divided in two villages. In one of them there is a class of 4th grade with 8 students and in the other there is a class with three students of 4th grade, three of 5th grade and three of 6th grade. I want them to know different people and different cultures but also to practice english. I hope you receive my message and we could start writing as soon as possible! I look forward hearing from you. Kind regards!

47775 -
modify delete 73090 - Reply from lory (Italy) - 2013-01-13

Hi :-):-):-) I am available as a pen friend :-) my name is lory I live in Italy and it would be fantastic for me to talk with the children if your school.
I am a teacher here un Italy :-)
Looking forward to hearing from you
Best wishes
Lory :-D

47775 -
modify delete 72477 - Reply from Aitziber (Spain) - 2012-11-20

Hi!
I'm an English teacher in the north of Spain.
I teach English in 7th and 8th grade. I've got two classes.
They are 26 students and their ages are between 11 and 14
years old. They would really love to have English speaking pen pals.
If you are still interested in having pen pals for your students please
contact me. We can use the Internet or snail mail.
Please answer a.s.a.p.
We are looking forward to exchanging letters or e-mails with you.

47775 -
modify delete 48206 - Reply from Cecile (France) - 2012-11-11

Bonjour,

Je suis enseignante en classe de CM2 dans un petit village du Loiret. L'année dernière, j'ai établi une correspondance avec une classe anglais, j'aimerais cette année entreprendre une correspondance avec un autre pays anglophone. Je suis donc toute disposée à entreprendre un nouveau projet...
Hello,

I am a teacher in CM2 in a small village in the Loiret. Last year, I established a correspondence with English class, I would take this year correspondence with another English speaking country. I am quite prepared to undertake a new project ....

Cecile.
A bientôt.

Cécile.

47775 -
modify delete 47844 - Reply from Amy (Japan) - 2012-10-22

Hi! I'm an Aussie working in a Japanese primary school in rural(ish) Shiga. My English club kids would love to write to yours. There are 27 of them, ranging from 9 - 12 years. Their letters would be written in English (with a bit of help from me!)

I hope you have enough kids! I know 27 is an awful lot.

47775 -
modify delete 47838 - Reply from Karine (Guadeloupe) - 2012-10-21

Hello
We live in Guadeloupe a french island. My pupils (9-10 years old) would like to write to yours. Please, if you are still jooking for penpals, we would like to be choosed
thanks

47775 -
modify delete 47821 - Reply from maria (Greece) - 2012-10-20

hELLO
my students would love to start a friendship with yours! I am a teacher of a school in Greece with many students. We could start an email or snailmail friendship either class to class either student to student. Let me know if you are interested!

47775 -
modify delete 47812 - Reply from anne (France) - 2012-10-19

HI, I teach English to french pupils (10-11 years old) . I would like to find english pen pals. If you are interested by my profil you can answer me.
I'm sorry if i make mistakes languages....
I hope to hear from soon
Anne

47775 -
modify delete 47811 - Reply from Mylène (France) - 2012-10-19

Hello,

My students would love to write to yours.We live in France.
Please let me know if you are still looking for penpals.

Thanks a lot

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info