Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 46946 - from Katharina (Sweden) - 2012-09-18
: "Mail/chat contacts wanted for cultural/language exchange."

Hi there!

I'm looking for mail/chat contacts for a small group of Swedish pupils aged 13-15 as part of a subject called The World, where the pupils want to find out more about other countries. They all have quite a good knowledge of English. I would really appreciate a quick response as we would like to get the project underway as soon as possible. If you cannot help us, would you please forward my contacts to somebody that might be able to help? Thank you very much for your help!

With kind regards, Katharina

46946 -
modify delete 74684 - Reply from Woonju (Korea) - 2013-06-09

Hej Katharina! :) I'm Woonju from Korea, and I'm a leader of a diplomatic group at my school. Well I saw your a.d on 'Students of the world', but I realized that you published it 1 year ago... but I saw your members' ages, and I think though 1 year passed, it would be nice to communicate with you guys!

My school is located on Changwon, S. Korea.. and the name of our school is 'Jeil girls high school'..

We are also looking for an whole class which can exchange many things. because we are diplomatic club, and I think it's appropriate for us :)! And our club is made up of 18 high school students.. (15~17 years old students are in here) ...

All students are interested in foreign countries, also we like to inform Korea of all people in the world... so we have some brochures, so if you want, we can send those if we set up a sisterhood relationship! :)

And Especially I'm really interested in Scandinavian countries like Sweden,Finland and Norway... and so on... :) And as you may know, Korean edu is also famous in the world, though it isn't such a good XD... and I know that Swedish edu is quite famous as well, so If we exchange our edu, it would be nice :D)!!!!!!

Anyway I hope you can read it on ur mail, and I would be happy if you answer to me~! :)

Thanks for reading, then.. bye < 3!!! Tack < 3 < 3

46946 -
modify delete 73344 - Reply from ERika (Italy) - 2013-02-04

Dear Katharina
I teach French FLE in Italy (but sometimes English too) and, beacause I change school every year I always open mail exchanges with my classes (from 7 to 9 classes every year of students from 14 to 18, normally 29 students every class). What I am now interested in is to find a collegue, in Sweden, who wants to host me for a couple of weeks and I would do the same with my school. The idea is to accompany my collegue in the class and, for exemple, watch his/her lesson or teach at his/her place or work with a group (small or large). What interests me, in fact, beyond the relationships we could open between our schools (exchanges etc..) is to have a contact with a professional at my level and exchange experiences. I would profit of free time to have walks in the area or visit museums and I can host myself a collegue, I leave 2 hours from Florence and Venice and the marvellous sea of the Cinque Terre.
I am a teacher and I also teach at the local University (anthropology) and have two kids aged 2 and 8. Could You have a look if, in Your school, anyone is interested?
Best regards,
Erika Martelli, Parma, Italy

46946 -
modify delete 48234 - Reply from giusy (Italy) - 2012-11-13

Hello,
My students learn foreign languages in a secondary school in Italy and would like to set up a mail correspondence with your students. They are 14-16 years old and speak quite good English. Please, contact me if you are interested,
Best wishes Giusy

46946 -
modify delete 47932 - Reply from Ashlynn (USA) - 2012-10-28

Hi my name is Ashlynn I am 13 years old I live in USA and I am interested of they would like to talk to someone through mail you can email back thank you

46946 -
modify delete 47229 - Reply from Joanna (Poland) - 2012-09-24

Hello Katharina,
I'm an English teacher from Poland. My students are 13-15 years old. Their language level is probably lower than your students, but we are willing to help you if you want to. I'm waiting for your reply.
Regards
Joanna

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info