Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 45366 - from ildi (Hungary) - 2012-07-30
: "penfriends"

I teach at a primary school in a historic city of my country. I would like to work with teachers of English from different countries with my pupils aged 8 yrs. They are at the very beginning of their language studies, so first we could exchange just short messages with lots of drawings, postcards or anything we can agree on with our partner. Our coursebook will be Smart3 mmpublications. I am thinking of snail mail as it's more exciting for the kids but we could combine it with e-mails for sharing photos.
I also have older students 11-13 yrs old. Let me know if anyone interested.
Cheers

45366 -
modify delete 97415 - Reply from Kate (USA) - 2014-01-14

Hello, I have a group of ten students, ages 10-11-12, seeking pen pals in Hungary. Are you still looking for an English language group? I hope so!

Kate

45366 -
modify delete 45493 - Reply from Deirdre (USA) - 2012-08-06

Hello.
I have 30-34 third grade students, ages 8-9 years old and would love to correspond with your class. If you have already found another group, I understand.

45366 -
modify delete 45402 - Reply from Anna (Belarus) - 2012-07-31

Hello, Ildi.
I'm an English teacher from Belarus. My students are older than yours, they are 11-14 years old, but I'm interested in your suggestion, more over I've got a daughter, she is 8 and she has been studying English since she was 4. I prefer snail mail, it's more interesting for children, to wait for letters, photos or cards. If your are ready to start correspondence since September, let me know. My e-mail is carinjo@one.lv
Sincerely,
Anna

45366 -
modify delete 45379 - Reply from Suzel (France) - 2012-07-30

Hello !

Do you know this project ?
You can have more informations on the website : www.flatstanley.com/about
It's very interesting because we can exchange about us, our contry, our hobbys, all that we want.
It can be posted or mailed.
My students are 10-11 yaers old, and they learn english since 2 years, but it's would be the first time they can really communicate, (with help of their english teacher, of course !!)

talk to you soon ?

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info