Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 44832 - from germana (Argentina) - 2012-06-28
: "penpals"

Hello!!
I am working at a secondary school in Argentina and I woukd like my students make contact(using their english) with secondary students from any country, so that they can practise andlearn from each others' culture.
see you

44832 -
modify delete 100124 - Reply from Whilhelmina (India) - 2014-08-29

Dear Teacher,
I am from India teaching in a very big School, i have been taechiong English for 25 yrars I have worked with the British Curriculum that is the IGCSE GCE "O" for 18 years, I would liuke our students to mail and exchange messages with your schol students.

44832 -
modify delete 75652 - Reply from Catherine (USA) - 2013-08-10

Hello,

My name is Catherine Woodcock and I am a World Literature teacher in the state of Florida in the USA. My students are ages 14-17 and have not had much opportunity to travel outside of the USA in their lives. I would love to set up a pen pal exchange with my students and yours so that they may be able to expand their knowledge of the world. If you are interested please let me know!

All the best,

Catherine Woodcock

44832 -
modify delete 73904 - Reply from Muradali (Zimbabwe) - 2013-03-31

Hello.
I would like to be any of your student's (22+) pen pal.
I am a 22 year old Muslim man.
I am from Zimbabwe.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours Truly,
Muradali

44832 -
modify delete 73790 - Reply from Agnieszka (Poland) - 2013-03-17

Hello!

I teach a group of 16-19-year-olds. Would be great if we could get our students in touch.:)

All the best!

44832 -
modify delete 73385 - Reply from hector (USA) - 2013-02-09

Hi, my name is Hector, I am a Spanish teacher at Ridgefield High School, Connecticut, USA. I am wandering if you are still looking for Pen pals for your students. I would like to immerse my students in the Argentinean culture. Let me know if you and your students are available.

Thanks,

Hector Portal
Spanish teacher

44832 -
modify delete 47047 - Reply from Adriana (USA) - 2012-09-20

I am a Spanish I teacher in California.

I would like my students to practice their Spanish by writing to other high school students in Spanish speaking countries.

Please let me know if you are interested! I have 9th through 11th graders (14-17 years old)

Gracias!

44832 -
modify delete 46790 - Reply from Amy (USA) - 2012-09-14

Hi! I'm a Spanish teacher and would love to have my student communicate with other students in Spanish. Could we get an exchange going??

44832 -
modify delete 46634 - Reply from Shahla (USA) - 2012-09-10

Hola,Germana~ Yo enseno espanol en un colegio en el norte de los EEUU - en Wisconsin. Tengo 4 clases de nivel 1 a nivel 4 (1 -22; 2-22; 3/4-3). A todos les interesaria comunicarse con estudiantes de la misma edad sobre la vida cotidiana y la cultura de Argentina. Si todavia le interesaria un intercambio asi, comuniquese conmigo y no ponemos de acuerdo. My past experiences doing this type of activity is that my students are much more able to share about themselves when allowed to write in their native language and then we can spend class time deciphering the letters that they receive in Spanish. Otherwise, they aren't able to write enough to make the letters or emails worthwhile for the reader. But, I can be flexible about the project. Shahla sbrow@gk12.net

44832 -
modify delete 46627 - Reply from Jamie (USA) - 2012-09-10

Hola,

I am teaching a class of seven students at a private school in South Carolina, USA. The students are learning Spanish and Hispanic Culture. We are interested in learning the different foods, customs, holidays, sports, games, and beliefs of your country. We would like to share the experiences by doing some of the things you do in your country. We will like to be in contact either by snail mail or email and/or skye a couple of times a month. Please response. Thank you, Jamie

44832 -
modify delete 45733 - Reply from Rachael (USA) - 2012-08-18

Greetings! I'm also looking to have my class correspond with students from another country and gain cultural knowledge. I teach English to students ages 14-16 in the United States. I have about 30 students. Please let me know if you're interested in arranging something.

44832 -
modify delete 45622 - Reply from Bettina (Denmark) - 2012-08-12

Hi. I teach English in Denmark, my students are all of Arabic origin, but born and living in Denmark. We'd like to correspond with another class who'd like to develop their communicative skills in English, learning about own and other cultures. Please drop me a line if you're be interested in getting to know my students.
Regards, Bettina

44832 -
modify delete 45445 - Reply from Priscilla (USA) - 2012-08-03

Hello!
I recently saw that you were looking to connect your students with pen pals from another country. I teach 8th grade World Cultures in Pennsylvania in the United States and would love to discuss the possibility of our students exchanging letters to learn more about cultures other than their own. Please let me know if this sounds like something you may be interested in!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info