Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 44655 - from Vera (China) - 2012-06-17
: "A penpal project-looking for English speaking countries"

Hello,
My name is Vera, and I'm president of Public Relation Department in a highschool in Shanghai,China.We're now running a penpal project and wish to establish connection with some English-speaking countries'highschools.Students here are 16-17 years old. Maybe you're interested in this program,and I'll provide more information.
Please please consider this, and click"emial":):)
Thank you

Best wishes

vera

44655 -
modify delete 75655 - Reply from Catherine (USA) - 2013-08-10

Hello Vera,

My name is Catherine Woodcock and I am a World Literature teacher in the state of Florida in the USA. My students are ages 14-17 and have not had much opportunity to travel outside of the USA in their lives. I would love to set up a pen pal exchange with my students and yours so that they may be able to expand their knowledge of the world. If you are interested please let me know!

All the best,

Catherine Woodcock

44655 -
modify delete 72606 - Reply from KATURAMU (Uganda) - 2012-11-29

Dear Vera
Am Katuramu JohnMary am an English teacher and am happy and interested with the project and am to connect you because i have many schools.I need friends also.
yours
Katuramu Johnmary

44655 -
modify delete 45831 - Reply from Raefani (USA) - 2012-08-23

If you are still in need of penpals, I have well over 100 students whom I would love to partner with yours. Mine range in age from 15-17. Please contact me if you are interested!

44655 -
modify delete 45207 - Reply from Elvis (Ghana) - 2012-07-19

I am professional teacher in Ghana,Specialized in English language and would like to teach in china,can you help me of how I will go about it.
Yours Sincere
Elvis

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info