Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 43952 - from Maria (Russia) - 2012-04-03
: "Russian school looking for english-speaking students"

Hello! My name is Maria. I work as a techer of English and I'm very interested in setting up an exchange project. My students and I would like to find penfriends all over the world to exchange letters or emails. The sudents have different English level and they are motivated to improve their command of English as well as learn traditions/culture in foreign cultures.
It would be great to set up a project between two countries, wouldn't it? Or to arrange a sort of conference for teachers. Why not?
If your students study Russian, it will be great! A sort of practice with us!
The school is located in Kronshtadt, a distric of Saint-Petersburg.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Maria

43952 -
modify delete 72427 - Reply from Serhat (Turkey) - 2012-11-17

Hello Maria
Im a student at High School in Turkey.Im am looking for friends. ý will be very happy to meet you one day :)

serhatt_1994@hotmail.com

43952 -
modify delete 45846 - Reply from yoann (Madagascar) - 2012-08-23

hello maria
I am the director of a school in Madagascar was French capital I am very interest to your ad we aprenons ais English as we pourons us exchanging our culture the way we live our recipe etc ... I remain at your disposal listening and our school has over 4000 students from primary lycce you trouvere more information package on our website

www.groupepetitnid.com

43952 -
modify delete 45281 - Reply from Josiane (Brazil) - 2012-07-24

Hello!I'd be really glad to be part of this cultural and language exchange I also ha ve students who are interested in this project. Please email me josie_2912@terra.com.br

43952 -
modify delete 43961 - Reply from alicia (Canada) - 2012-04-04

hi, my name is alicia, and i am looking for friends. i will be very happy to meet you one day.

alicia

email : aliciasavane@yahoo.fr

43952 -
modify delete 43954 - Reply from Donatella (Italy) - 2012-04-04

Hi,
I'm an English teacher in a high school in Tuscany. Our students are aged 14-18 and study English, German, French and Spanish. The main subjects of our school are in the area of economics and tourism. This year we've developed a partnership with Scotland and Spain, but our students usually do internships abroad.
We'd like to have further opportunities to share our culture, traditions and experiences with other schools, using English to communicate.
If you are interested, don't hesitate to contact me: it would be great to plan something for next year!
Hope to hear from you soon
Donatella

43952 -
modify delete 43953 - Reply from guilhem (Burkina Faso) - 2012-04-04

Hello. I'm a manager in a college in Burkina Faso. Our students (11 to 20) are looking for penpals all over the world to know more about other cultures. They are learning english. Please send me an email if you are interesting to work with us.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info