Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 42856 - from Pakinam Magdy (Egypt) - 2012-01-02
: "International Peace Poem Competition"

We kindly invite you and your School to participate in the second annual Akhnaton American International School Peace Poetry Contest. The focus of the contest is peace, nonviolence and the abolition of war and hate.

Last year, students from 55 schools of 30 countries participated in the event by sending their poems.
The poems, submitted from all over the world, have been an enthusiastic response to the calls for peace!
This year we will also like to receive even more poems coming from many other new schools!

Children, particularly, are open to creatively ex¬pressing feelings through poetry. Teachers and fami¬lies, likewise, are vitally interested in promoting peace and nonviolent solutions and attitudes needed to seek a community and world at peace.

A.A.I.S. believes that poetry is a prime and meaning¬ful medium for creating a culture of peace. Poetry uses and ancient format to advance culture and learning. It makes creative use of language and ideas to advance the creation of folk art. A.A.I.S. believes that peace poetry con¬tests can help change the cultural focus from “Poetry of War” to “Poetry for Peace,” a much broader, more hu¬manitarian appeal. The Peace Poetry Contest provides a positive milieu where children and young people can share feelings and craft their words creatively, with adults, through poetry.

You can participate in the Poem contest by sending your poems to

akhnatone.peace.poem@hotmail.com

Deadline: 15/03/2012

If the poem is not written in English a translation of the main idea of inspiration will be requested.

Thank you for your participation in this program celebrating a Culture of Peace.

Akhnaton American International School considers all contes¬tants winners!

Mr. Carlos Palma Ms. Nouran ElSadek
&
Activities Coordinator Ms. Sarah Mahmoud

Representatives

of the Students Committee

42856 -
modify delete 99136 - Reply from Miri (Israel) - 2014-07-15

Hello
I read your add and would like my pupils to participate if the project still exists.

42856 -
modify delete 43024 - Reply from Sudhir Lohani (Nepal) - 2012-01-15

we are here by very interested to know that your organization conduct the poem competition every year for all students all over the world. we are keenly interested to promote our student to participate in this great event. March 15 is the dead line,we clear about it but its our pleasure if you provide us more detail about the contest as soon as possible,if so our student will submit poem about "peace" very soon.
thanking you
Sudhir Lohani & Pratik Adhikari
Kathmandu, Nepal

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info