Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 42122 - from Paul (Japan) - 2011-11-01
: "Iwate looking for Penpals"

Hello,

We are a group of English teachers in Iwate, Japan.

We think it would be great to find other schools that would be willing to write to our students, in exchange for replies. We could exchange letters about difference in culture, school and general life. Attempts at each others native language is always met with a delightful smile!

We teach in a variety of schools set in cities, towns and in rural locations.

Our students are generally aged 15-18, however younger students may be suitable as their English skills are still developing. It would be great to hear from any European country, America or Canada, but we will welcome letters from any country. Pictures are great too, so we know who we are writing to!!

We prefer snail mail to email, as this is more tangible.

Please email us if you are interested.

Thanks,
Iwate English Teachers

42122 -
modify delete 101529 - Reply from Hope (USA) - 2014-10-19

Hi!
I'm not representing a class but just myself.
I am 14 years old and more than willing to snail mail about my life in America (i can even include cultures of Mexico and Canada!) In exchange of maybe learning a bit about Japan.
Hope to hear from you soon~

42122 -
modify delete 43895 - Reply from globaltesol (Canada) - 2012-03-29

its a great thing to have a group of teachers as we are teaching English in morocco we also have the group of teachers with us and we also share good knowledge with each other.

42122 -
modify delete 43515 - Reply from Meral (Turkey) - 2012-02-22

Hi !
I teach English at a high school in Adana,Turkey. I have students between the ages of 15-18
We are interested in writing to pen pals from all over the world and would like to write and send traditional letters through the mail.
I will be happy if you write me an e-mail.Hope to hear from you soon.

42122 -
modify delete 42547 - Reply from Jane (USA) - 2011-11-28

I am definitely interested. I have 20 seniors and juniors (16-18 years old) who love all things Japanese. Please respond!
Thanks,
Jane

42122 -
modify delete 42308 - Reply from Tracey (USA) - 2011-11-11

Hi I am interested in our students conversing with your students. We have a large school and we have a great deal of students interested in various cultures. Please notify me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

42122 -
modify delete 42225 - Reply from Mrs. Malloy (USA) - 2011-11-07

Hello,

I am a tenth grade English instructor located in the North Eastern region of the USA. I am looking for pen pal opportunities with a class from another country for my students. Their ages range from 15-17. I may be reached at simonemalloy@gmail.com. Please contact me if you would like to begin corresponding with our class.

Thanks and we look forward to the opportunity!!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info