Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 4185 - from warwick (New Zealand) - 2005-06-29
: "kiwi students seek penpals"

A class of 24, 10-11 yr old pupils in New Zealand seek to learn more in depth about other cultures.

4185 -
modify delete 35336 - Reply from Traci (USA) - 2010-08-09

Hi I am an educator and I also am a troop leader for a group of Girl Scouts (ages 9 and 10) in Pennslyvania USA. We are learning about other cultures and countries this year and would like to have penpals from other countries for the girls. Thanks!

4185 -
modify delete 34894 - Reply from Karine (France) - 2010-07-15

Hello! My name is Karine. I saw your message and I would like to know if you are still looking for penfriends for your pupils. I have a daughter which will be 10 years old on september and I am looking for penfriend for her and from her age. Is your message still valid? You can answer me at karine.lkn@gmail.com. PS: I forgot to tell your that we come from Madagascar but we live in France. Bye!

4185 -
modify delete 34223 - Reply from Richard (Taiwan) - 2010-05-09

Hi there,
I teach English (ESL) in a school in Taiwan. My kids are currently in their Grade 2 (soon Grade 3) year and they would like to have a penpal partnership with a class like Yours.
Please, let me know if You are still interested, we could start right away.
Best regards,
Richard

4185 -
modify delete 32099 - Reply from stephanie (USA) - 2009-10-20

hello. im stephanie i am a 5th grade student. i am age ten. i would like to know if one of the girls in your class would like to become an epal with me. i know it is only me but i will ask my teacher if the whole class could do it. please respond soon.

4185 -
modify delete 26054 - Reply from CATHERINE (France) - 2008-08-07

Hello,

I have a new class with 20 primary school students (9 to 11 years old). I'm looking for correspond with a class by mail or email.
We are studying around the world as our theme.

Our school year starts next month (2 september 2008)

thanks
Catherine

4185 -
modify delete 24722 - Reply from ridla (Brazil) - 2008-04-24

I'd like my students to exchange cultural information with yours.
you may contact me via msn
ridlamrferreira@hotmail.com
hugs

4185 -
modify delete 24556 - Reply from Anna (USA) - 2008-04-08

I will be willing to help, I am 11 years old and live in the U.S. You can email me annaharrington96@gmail.com

4185 -
modify delete 24555 - Reply from Anna (USA) - 2008-04-08

I will be willing to help, I am 11 years old and live in the U.S. You can email me annaharrington96@gmail.com

4185 -
modify delete 22744 - Reply from Heidi (USA) - 2007-12-07

We are two 6th grade classrooms in Hawaii that would love to have pen pals from New Zealand. Would you be interested? My students are ages 11-12. I currently have about 49 students all together...

Aloha,
Heidi Salvador
6th grade teacher

4185 -
modify delete 21480 - Reply from Classe de Cm1/Cm2 - (France) - 2007-10-06

Hello,

We are French pupils from Saint-Exupéry primary school in Talence next to Bordeaux. We are beginners in English (3 years of English learning) and we look for English-speaking pen friends. We are 24 pupils 9/11 years old in our Cm class, the last year of the junior level. We’ll go to the secondary school in next September.

We are living in south-west of France, next to Bordeaux (Gironde), in a kind area where there are many an varied landscapes: fluvial valley (Garonne and Dordogne rivers), calcareous plateau with caves, a long sandy coast with lot of dunes and pines forest, a very large estuary (la Gironde), a famous wine land, the biggest forest of Europe (Forêt des Landes). People has been living here for few hundred thousand years (prehistoric settlements).

Bordeaux is an old fluvial harbour on the Garonne river, near the Gironde estuary. It’s a very big town, it’s the capital of the Aquitaine region. More than 450 000 inhabitants are living into this built-up area.

Talence is a sub-urban town (30 000 residents about) in south of Bordeaux. We are living in a new district in south of Talence where they are big blocks of flats beside the highway and near the swimming-pool.

We should be pleased to start our project with postal mail or the net. It could be kind corresponding with you in English (or little bite French maybe…). If our suggestion is a bit difficult for your class, could you tell other school about this pen pal project ? Thank you very much.

Our projects areas are about:

Geography, History, Sciences, Citizenship, Heritage, Culture, Legends, Way of life… (we got in touch for few years with north American Natives but not with pupils from the other side of the Hearth) … We will work about the sea and the climates this year. We will sail during a week in spring in the Oleron island.

We hope for your reply and suggestions.

Friendly,

The CM2 class of Saint-Exupéry school and his teacher.

Mr Dominique MILLET

Postal address :

Ecole élémentaire Saint-Exupéry

Classe de Cm1 / Cm2

Rue Eugène Delacroix

33400 – TALENCE

France

e- mail : ccl1.03332574U@ac-bordeaux.fr

4185 -
modify delete 14560 - Reply from Sue (Canada) - 2006-10-25

Hi! I have a class of 28 11 and 12 year olds that are interested in corresponding with your students. We are from Nova Scotia on the east coast of Canada. Let me know if you are interested.

4185 -
modify delete 13999 - Reply from lynn (Canada) - 2006-10-03

I am looking for a penpal through snail mail for my 9 yr old daughter.We live in Ontario, Canada. I understand you are looking for a whole classroom to respond to you. I only have one child. Her name is brittney, she is a A-B average student interested in learning about other cultures and countries. If you have a student that would be interested in corresponding I would greatly appreciate your help.I am sorry if I am not suppossed to be using this site, I am fairly new to the computer and trying to find a SAFE way for my child to meet friends around the world. The other sites I have found have sent me back some ads from men looking for friends ect.. which is not appealing and discouraging. I hope you will be able to help and if you are unable to maych someone to my daughter any info. you can send will be put to good use thankyou for your time.

4185 -
modify delete 8248 - Reply from emmanuel (Ghana) - 2006-02-03

DEAR,
I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO HEAR SUCH A NICE MESSAGE FROM YOU.
PLEASE,WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP WE HAVE TO TAKE ? THE SCHOOL IS SITUATED IN EASTERN PART OF GHANA.WE HAVE A LOT OF CULTURAL ACTIVITIES IN GHANA WHICH WE WANT TO SHARE WITH YOUR CLASS.
THE NAMES OF THE VERY GOOD ONES ARE:
ASTRA OHENEWA
RICHEAL OBENEWA
EMMANUEL ASARE
OTUEI ADDO
SAMUEL ADDO
KWANOR
JOSEPH LARTEY
OBENEY JAMES
COMFORT OBENEWA
ABROKWA GETTY.
THEY SHOULD USE THE BELOW ADDRESS TO CORRESPOND TO THEIR CHOICE.
P O BOX 161,
AKROPONG AKUAPEM,
GHANA

4185 -
modify delete 7741 - Reply from seraj (Nepal) - 2006-01-07

me"seraj ahmad",aged 30,computer teacher of secondary level at KATHMANDU ,the capital of NEPAL.
i wish to have friendship with teachers at CANADA so that i can exchnage my views and vice-versa which will be beneficail to both of us.

see your mail soon.

seraj ahmad
gpo box:6214
kathmandu
nepal
mob:00977 9803207743

4185 -
modify delete 7024 - Reply from Emily (USA) - 2005-11-28

I would be interested. We are 5th graders in the US (Florida) ages 9-11.
Thanks

Emily

4185 -
modify delete 5977 - Reply from Diane (USA) - 2005-10-14

Hello, I have 22 10-11 year old students. We live in New York City, New York. We would love to become Pen-pals with your class. I look forward to hearing from you!

4185 -
modify delete 4847 - Reply from katarzyna (Poland) - 2005-08-23

Hi,
I'm Kate, and I teach at a Primary School in Poland. My students would be very happy to exchange mails with your pupils, Waitng for a mail.

4185 -
modify delete 4778 - Reply from Jill (USA) - 2005-08-19

Hello~

I teach about 20 second graders (age 7-8) in the midwestern United States (near Milwaukee, Wisconsin). We'd love to have pen pals from over seas. We'd like to correspond possibly by email and snail mail a few times per month. What do you think?

~Jill

4185 -
modify delete 4736 - Reply from Dana (USA) - 2005-08-15

I teach fourth and fifth grade (ages 9--11) gifted students in Georgia in the USA. Perhaps we can set up a correspondence, either classroom to classroom or student to student. My students would enjoy learning about another culture. Thanks -- Dana

4185 -
modify delete 4479 - Reply from sanoh lamine (China) - 2005-07-19

je veux etudieux cette annee a votre ecole cy ya posible vous mes contacter cette tel 008613719340284 jai 23an je suis un homme

4185 -
modify delete 4242 - Reply from Angie (USA) - 2005-07-05

hi,
i am a 12 year old feamle.my name is Angie and i'd love to help you out.feel free to email back.bye.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info