Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 41126 - from Yulia (Russia) - 2011-09-25
: "Penpals from English-speaking countries 14-17"

I am an English teacher at a secondary school in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), Far East of Russia. I've been taking part in the penpals projects for 2 years and now I am looking for new partners to collaborate with. I'd be happy if a teacher from any English-speaking country contacted me.
Best wishes,
Yulia Kazakova,
hello2004@list.ru

41126 -
modify delete 73400 - Reply from Izabela (Poland) - 2013-02-10

I teach English in Opole, south western Poland. I am interested in students exchange. I have been doing Comenius for a long time and ecently I have found the programme for the Polish Russian exchanges.If you are interested,just let meknow.My students are between 16 and 20 and next year one group will have Russian.

Bye

izabela

41126 -
modify delete 41982 - Reply from Allan (Australia) - 2011-10-24

Hello, my name is Allan and I teach at a high school in Launceston Tasmania. my wife is Russian. I have organised penpals before but this time I am looking for a class interaction. I want my students to find out about other countries and other cultures. We are at the bottom of the wrold but luckily our students have access to the internet. I am interested in organising written communication and perhaps video as well. One way of doing that considering the possibility of time zone difference is to set up a discussion and to insert video or audio. If you are interested then please reply.

41126 -
modify delete 41738 - Reply from Yulia (Russia) - 2011-10-12

Thanks for your answer, but I don't think I can organize my primary pupils. I'd prefer to work with older children - 13-16 y.o.

41126 -
modify delete 41734 - Reply from Meghan (USA) - 2011-10-12

I am looking for primary level students for a pen pal program.
About how many students do you have per grade level?
Thanks.
Ms. Lynch

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info