Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 38654 - from Sue (New Zealand) - 2011-04-15
: "Looking for penpals"

Hi there,

I am a literacy support teacher. I would like to find a penpal for my students. I would like them to have the experience of a friendship with someone from overseas. Is there a teacher out there who would like to match up 16 year nine students? Also 7 year 10 students?

Regards,

Sue

38654 -
modify delete 123880 - Reply from Maica (Spain) - 2018-09-24

Hi,

I'm an EFL Teacher in Barcelona, Spain. My students can correspond in English, and they are eager to improve their literacy skills. Are you still searching for pen pals?

All the best,

Maica

38654 -
modify delete 116020 - Reply from Erin (USA) - 2017-05-11

Greetings,

I am a middle school English/Language Arts in America. Students will be 13-14 years old. I am looking to find a class of english speakers from another country. I am looking to practice basic letter writing but more importantly I want students to connect with and share perspectives, culture, and experiences with students of a similiar age from someplace different from them. If this sounds like something that would fit with what you are looking for please reply.

Thank you,
Erin

38654 -
modify delete 76787 - Reply from Adel (Spain) - 2013-09-17

Hi Sue,
If interested I can provide a group of Spanish students from Barcelona who are learning English as an FL and are mixed ability , some of them are really good.
We'll be ready as of next week ; they are 15-16 years old.
Cheers
Adel

38654 -
modify delete 43492 - Reply from jenny (Australia) - 2012-02-21

Hi Sue,
I have a high school special needs class of approximately 15 students aged 15-17. For their Integrated Learning course they need to correnspond with another and fill certain tasks. I can send you the course if you're interested
Please respond to the above address
Jenny

38654 -
modify delete 39740 - Reply from SONIA (France) - 2011-08-06

Dear Sue!
I'm Sonia.I'm a 45 English teacher in a vocational high school in the North of France.I have 2 classrooms aged 16-17.They are interested in having penpals in order to improve their English and share another culture.Please tell us if your pupils are interested.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards
Please contact via my e-mail address fontainebree@lapost.net

38654 -
modify delete 39282 - Reply from Inna (Ukraine) - 2011-07-06

Dear Sue,
My name is Inna and I am from Ukraine. My students, aged 15-16, would like to communicate with your students in order to enrich their educational experiences and learn more about your culture and history. We are ready to share our ideas, projects and what not.
If you are still interested, please e-mail: elvie_1@list.ru
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Best wishes,
Inna

38654 -
modify delete 38865 - Reply from Linda (New Zealand) - 2011-05-24

Hello Sue, I'm Linda, I'm teaching in a primary school in New Caledonia. I have 25 pupils aged from 10 to 11 years old. I'm looking for a class to correspond with and exchange about our life and respectives countries. In november from the 6th to 10th, we'll come in New Zeland. We'll stay at Auckland, Taupo, Rotorua and then return to Auckland. It would be marvellous to meet you and your pupils. If the project interest you, please contact me. Sorry for my english,it's very basic.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info