Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 37172 - from Bengt (Sweden) - 2010-10-29
: "Pen pals all over the world"

Hi!
I´m a teacher from the south part of Sweden, Trelleborg. I´m looking for pen pals for my 21 pupils whom they could communicate in English and practise their English writing with.The pupils are 10-11 years old.
Best regards Bengt

37172 -
modify delete 40007 - Reply from Mary (USA) - 2011-08-19

I am a teacher of 28 students (5th grade - 10 years old) in Buffalo, New York, USA. Our school year is just starting. Interested in exchanging letters?

37172 -
modify delete 37935 - Reply from Emily (Germany) - 2011-01-18

Hello!

My name is Emily Kirkland, and while I am originally from Vancouver, Canada, I teach ESL to a grade 5 class in Frankfurt, Germany. Would your class be interested in having penpals? We only have 7 students: 3 girls and 4 boys.

Emily

37172 -
modify delete 37263 - Reply from Hicham (Morocco) - 2010-11-05

Hi dear teacher,
I am teacher of English in a junior high school in Morocco.
I would much like to establish a project with your students for a mutual writing snail letters.
In fact, I had such an experience with two teachers up to now. The first one was with a New Jersian in USA and the second was with an Italian in Troeno.they are were actualy wonderful projects.
So if you are really ready for such an experince where our students can exchange snail letters and drwings and such funny things, you are very welcome.
The headmaster encourges me for hosting you here.
Best wishes Hicham from Morocco.

37172 -
modify delete 37183 - Reply from Diatha (USA) - 2010-10-30

Bengt,
I forgot to add my email address which is diathaharris@ccs.k12.nc.us (school) and school43@aol.com (personal)

37172 -
modify delete 37182 - Reply from Diatha (USA) - 2010-10-30

Bengt,
I am a fifth grade teacher in the USA and would very much like for our 5th grade team to pen pal with your class. We have a total of 78 students, ages 10-11. We are trying to go global and hopefully do more than just pen pal. Please contact me and let me know if this would be possible.
Diatha

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info