Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 36482 - from sonia (Greece) - 2010-09-24
: "Pen Pals"

Hello,
I am an english teacher of 35 students ( aged 9 - 16) and I am interested in a letter exchanging project including sending photos, postcards, drawings etc. The school year has just started here in Greece, so if you are interested please do not hesitate to contact me for further information.
sozam@hotmail.com

36482 -
modify delete 39398 - Reply from Kimberly (USA) - 2011-07-15

Hello. I teach 7th grade in Rockvale, TN, USA. I have 3 classes of about 27 that I'm looking for pen pals for. Do you have a class that you'd like my students to be pen pals with?

Thank you, Kimberly Rein
http://www.rms.rcs.k12.tn.us/Teachers/ReinK/reink_new.htm

36482 -
modify delete 38380 - Reply from Christina (Korea) - 2011-03-08

Hello! I am teaching English to a class of 12 Korean children living in South Korea aged 11-12. We are looking for long term or short term English correspondence (to practice their English, of course!) via snail mail (to exchange pictures, trinkets, etc.) If this sounds like a good arrangement, please send me an e-mail. Thank you!
-Christina

36482 -
modify delete 38301 - Reply from Scim (France) - 2011-03-02

Hello,
We are 5 french friends and we’ve just created a blog that we want european. We’d like that teenagers from all over Europe participe to it.
Maybe we could be interested to make your pupils work on this cultural and funny project :
http://titeufovereurope.wordpress.com/
The blog is bilangual, english and french, + different participations in other european languages.
It would be great,
See you soon on our blog,
Scim

36482 -
modify delete 37479 - Reply from yusuf (Turkey) - 2010-11-26

Hello,
I'm English Teacher at a high school in Turkey. I have students aged 15-18.They would be happy to send and receive letters from a foreign country. We can co-operate.

36482 -
modify delete 37134 - Reply from Anna (Poland) - 2010-10-27

Hi! Is your ad still valid? I teach English at a middle school in Poland (children aged 13-15), my students are eager to write to teenagers from all over the world. So if you are interested, please write to me. Greetings from Poland.

36482 -
modify delete 36643 - Reply from Ricci (USA) - 2010-09-30

Hi, i am Ricci Hill from Durango Colorado USA. I am very interested in your "AD" and I would like to help you. I am 17 and currently in 11th grade. I would love to be a penpal because I to am looking for penpals :) please let me know if I can help you in any way! thank you. Sincerly, Ricci

36482 -
modify delete 36579 - Reply from Noemie (France) - 2010-09-28

Hi! I'm an English teacher in France. I have pupils aged from 11 to 16 who are learning English and who are eager to improve and to discover other countries...If you are still searching for penfriends, we would be happy to exchange with you...
It would be a great opportunity to discover things about our countries, cultures, music, customs.....
See you soon!
Noémie.

36482 -
modify delete 36511 - Reply from JAMEL (Tunisia) - 2010-09-25

Hi ! I think that my students who are learning English would be interested in having pen pals in Greece. Iam looking forward to hearing from you.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info