Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 35657 - from Nicola (Ireland) - 2010-08-24
: "Searching for French, Italian and English speaking penpals"

Working as a teacher in a High School in Ireland, teaching French and Italian.
Looking for an Italian school with which to start up a penpal club for students aged 14-16. Correspondance will likely be in English.
Also, interested in setting up a French penpal club for 12-14 year olds.
If interested, please email me: nrowan@baltinglass.org.

School website: www.baltinglass.org

35657 -
modify delete 125079 - Reply from Sandrine (France) - 2019-01-03

Dear Nicola,

I would be interested in a penpal program with my students.
We are a vocational school in Farming and Landscape Gardening in the West of France and we would love to start also an Erasmus program in the years coming.

Bye

Sandrine

35657 -
modify delete 124497 - Reply from Malika (France) - 2018-10-29

Hi! My name is Malika and I'm teaching in a school in the south of France ( French Riviera). I would love to find Irish Penfriends for my students aged 11-15 yrs.The idea would be for them to communicate by letter. If you are personally interested or if you know a teacher who would like to find French penpals, please contact me ( anglaistice83@gmail.com).
Thank you.

35657 -
modify delete 124162 - Reply from Paula Wright (Turkey) - 2018-10-07

I would be glad to have my class write to you.
Better yet, we wiuld come and MEET you!!!
I am looking for an exchange program for my students at the French embassy school Turkey. These kids are 14-16.We want to come to Ireland in mid April or early May. These city dwellers have neevr seen a farm or a pig. There are so many things they long to do, but we need families to host them who will speak English with them . and we would love to visit your school, even do a presentation on Turkey ( in English or course!) PLEASE CALL!

35657 -
modify delete 100417 - Reply from DANIELA (Italy) - 2014-09-05

Hi, I see your post was dated 201o but I wonder if you are still interested in Italian links and possibly in classe exchanges too. Our school in Tuscany is a Liceo Linguistico and we have years of clas exchnages experience. Thanks anyway
take care
Daniela

35657 -
modify delete 98705 - Reply from Michèle (France) - 2014-06-15

Hello,
I am an English teacher in a great secondary school in the Pyrenees, in the south west of France, at bottom of the mountain.
I would be interested in your project,you just have to send me a mail to get in touch and organize something,
Waiting from you with great concern,
Friendly yours,
Michèle

35657 -
modify delete 77433 - Reply from virginie (France) - 2013-10-09

bonjour je suis une maman qui cherche une élève de 15-16 ans qui accepterait de venir en France (Haute-Savoie) et ma fille partirait en Irlande j'envisageais quelle parte en mai/ juin à juillet et accueillir la jeune irlandais avant ou après Le lycée d Annemasse accepterait de recevoir l'élève dans le lycée de ma fille merci de me contacter cordialement virginie Hipp

35657 -
modify delete 75769 - Reply from Maria Rosaria (Italy) - 2013-08-14

Hi!
I am an Italian teacher living and working in Avellino, 40 km far from Naples. My students attend the second class of a secondary school and are 15/16. I would like they could have any contact with your students to improve their English.

35657 -
modify delete 73279 - Reply from Jade (France) - 2013-01-27

Bonjour,

Je m'appelle Jade et j'ai 13 ans et demie.
J'étudie l'anglais et je parle français et italien (papa est Italien et maman Française).
J'habite en France, dans une jolie région proche de Lyon.
J'aimerais connaître une jeune fille irlandaise pour faire un échange cet été.
Could you help me ?
Thanks a lot.
Jade

35657 -
modify delete 72833 - Reply from Marc (France) - 2012-12-17

bonjour,

Je m'appelle Marc.
Je cherche à faire un échange annuel avec une classe irlandaise de 4° (14 ans).
Je verrai bien un échange linguistique et culturel entre nos deux collèges.
Nous habitons près de Beauvais en Picardie.
A très bientôt

35657 -
modify delete 44470 - Reply from Madeleine (France) - 2012-06-04

Hello

I have just read your avdertisement on the Franceworld website.
I am an English and French teacher in a vocational high school near Paris. Our students (mainly girls ) are from 14 to 19 and are studying to becom nurse assistants, nurses, social workers and so on. We would love to cooperate with you on an exchange project.
I hope it is not too late!
Sincerely yours

A très bientôt j'espère

Madeleine Boxberger

35657 -
modify delete 42927 - Reply from Rossana (Italy) - 2012-01-08

Are you still looking for penpals? I teach English in a secondary school in Como, a town in the north of Italy and am looking for penfriends for a group of 23 students aged 16-17. They study English and French and have been learning German since September. It'd be great if we could get in touch. Let me know

35657 -
modify delete 42281 - Reply from Magali (France) - 2011-11-11

Hello,

I teach English in a French high-school : www.lyceeroussel.com
I would like to know if you're still looking for penpals.
My students are between 14 and 18.
Let me know if you are interested !
Magali

35657 -
modify delete 40726 - Reply from giuseppina (Italy) - 2011-09-12

hello,
I'm the English teacher of a secondary school in Italy. My school is in Avola, in the province of Siracusa (Sicily). My students study in a Liceo and would like to correspond with English speaking students and then if possible to exchange hospitality. You could come here next spring because the weather is beautiful and visit Avola, which is a very nice seaside resort,and a lot of interesting places around it. We have beautiful natural places ( Cava Grande canyon, Vendicari natural reserve , Taormina...)and some cultural towns
( Siracusa, Noto...). Avola has 35.000 inhabitants and is full of life and friendly people. My students will be very happy to give you hospitality.
Please, reply me soon,
Giuseppina

35657 -
modify delete 38594 - Reply from Patrizia (Italy) - 2011-04-06

Hi, I'm Patrizia and I teach English to 120 students aged 14-19.
Most of my youngest students would really like to start a pen-friendship with your pupils.
If you are interested in having contacts with us, I can send you the forms of at least 50 students to start with.
In the meanwhile you can have a look at our website and get an idea of our reality.
Looking forward to receiving news asap
Bye for now
Patrizia
www.liceotedone.it

35657 -
modify delete 38438 - Reply from giuseppina (Italy) - 2011-03-19

Hello,
I am an English teacher in a liceo scientifico in Avola (siracusa) in Sicily. I have read your message and I would be very interested in starting up an email exchange with your students. I have a class of about 25 students aged 15-16 who would like to know English speaking friends.
Bye, giuseppina

35657 -
modify delete 38210 - Reply from Annamaria (Italy) - 2011-02-24

Hi! I'm Annamaria from Italy, are you still interested for penpals? However, I'm 16, I can write english very well. Waiting for your answer, bye :D

35657 -
modify delete 38147 - Reply from Sophie (USA) - 2011-02-16

Hello, my name is Sophie. I'm a 15 year old honors english student at Voorhees highschool. I happen to know a little bit of french because I am actually Canadian. I've been trying to look for a safe-either-online or snail mail penpal that I know is my own age. I acctually need an Irish penpal for my English final comming up soon. For it I need to learn about my new found penpals' culture and you seem to be looking for a 15 year old. So sign me up! I would love to be one of your students penpal's. Anymore information just email me at SophieLipomanis@gmail.com. Have a nice day!

35657 -
modify delete 37870 - Reply from Christine GERARD (France) - 2011-01-09

Hello.
I am a teacher in economy. My husband is working in a bank.
We've got 5 children and one of them is Mathilde, a girl who has 16 years old.
I'm looking for a family with a girl about 16 to make an exchange during at least 4 weeks for each children. In France we live in a small vilage near the "gorges de l'Ardèche" that is a well known place for the summer, vatractiv and nice place in the touristic departement of Ardèche, 50km from Nimes the "pont du Gard"... WE're got a big house with pool.
If you know some family who would be interested, they can send me an email.
Thanks a lot
Mme Christine GERARD

35657 -
modify delete 35875 - Reply from Brahim (France) - 2010-09-03

Hi Nicola,
i'd be more than interested in starting up a project between your students and mine. They are from Narbonne, south of France, aged 12 to 15. Any chance we could do something together or have you already found a teacher to work with?
Let me know asap.

thanks,

Brahim

35657 -
modify delete 35857 - Reply from Carine Laurent (France) - 2010-09-02

Hello,
I teach English in a French high school near Toulouse (south west of France) and I'm looking for correspondents for my 14 students who are between 16 and 18 years old.
They've been studying English for 6 years. We'd like to start with an email exchange and then we'd be ready to come and see you next year in April 2011. You could come and visit us the following year.
We're really motivated.
Please let me know if you are interested.
Thanks in advance for your answer, bye,
Carine

35657 -
modify delete 35805 - Reply from kate (USA) - 2010-08-31

please look at myownnewbiz.com ... i have middle/high scholl students that would like correspondence with young people in your country....regarding shared biz opportunities. look forward to hearing from you. kate

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info