Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 34628 - from Sumangali (India) - 2010-06-24
: "Correspondence with english speaking kids"

Hi! I am teaching computer for children of 7 to 11 years age ( grade I to IV). We are looking for the school children of almost same age of diffrent countries to share our school expreinces, our projects, hobbies , habits and more.

34628 -
modify delete 38001 - Reply from Elisa (Western Samoa) - 2011-01-25

Hey there!
My name is Elisa, I'm a US Peace Corps volunteer working in Western Samoa (in the South Pacific) and I teach English to kids at the Primary School and I'm interested in teaching them about different cultures all over the world, so if you are still interested (or know someone who is) in exchanging snail-mail between India and Samoa in English, I'd love to do that with you this year!
Thanks for your reply,
Elisa

34628 -
modify delete 36604 - Reply from Amanda (Canada) - 2010-09-28

Hi there,
My students are ages 8-9 and would love to correspond with your students if you are interested!

34628 -
modify delete 35344 - Reply from Chloe (Canada) - 2010-08-10

I am home schooled and would love to correspond with one or two of your students. I am 12 years old.
I speak English and French.
(I can't put up my email but I can email it to you).

34628 -
modify delete 35129 - Reply from Natalie (USA) - 2010-07-28

Hello, I teach 6-7 year old children in Wisconsin, USA. We are looking for pen pals. We would love to correspond with you if you are still interested. Thank you!

34628 -
modify delete 34681 - Reply from Agnès (France) - 2010-06-28

Bonjour,
nous sommes enseignantes en collège à 40Km de Paris. Nous envisageons de mener un projet de septembre 2010 à Juin 2011 sur 2 thèmes : "raconte-moi ton habitat" et "décris-moi ta vie quotidienne". Nous souhaiterions faire correspondre nos élèves (1 classe mixte de 28 élèves de 12-13 ans) en langue française avec vos élèves. Cet échange aura lieu sur une quinzaine de séances. Il en résultera une exposition de vos témoignages (textes, images, vidéos) dans notre collège en Juin 2011.
Etes-vous intéressée ? Si oui, merci de prendre contact très rapidement.

34628 -
modify delete 34651 - Reply from Isabelle (Reunion) - 2010-06-26

Hello !!!
I am a french teacher in Reunion Island (french country) and my pupils want to talk to english pupils and share their way of living, experiences ... We will be on holiday during july and august but we can start exchanging some e-mails now !!!
I ve got a twenty-six pupils class, aged from 10 to 11.
Waiting for your answer, Isabelle.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info