Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 33800 - from Maria Elena (Argentina) - 2010-03-18
: "English speaking penpals wanted!!!"

Hi! I'm an EFL teacher and I would love to set up links with any secondary school where English is taught as a second or foreign language. I would be also nice to start correspondence with students who have English as their mother tongue and are learning Spanish. I teach at a Technical school in Colòn, Entre Rìos. I teach teens (13 to 17.
Looking forward to your replies!
Cheers,
Elena

33800 -
modify delete 45463 - Reply from aditi (India) - 2012-08-03

hi it's aditi i am learning french ..In my shcool we learn

33800 -
modify delete 44579 - Reply from brian (South Africa) - 2012-06-14

Hi

My name is Brian Richards from a place called Worcester in South Africa. I am a English teacher for the grade 7 learners at our school Riverview Primary. Next term that start 16 July I will teach letter writing and I want my learners to be confronted by the real one meaning writing a real letter to a penfriend. As I have fond memories of my youth days having a penfriend in different countries I would like them to experience the same. I am thus looking for boys and girls ages between 12 – 14 years who would like to be penfriends (writing letters and post) to my kids at the school. I would like to teach my kids how to write a introduction letter to a new friend and in the sametime learn more of other cultures and countries. I have 105 learning in that grade group. If you can supply me with a list of kids with the following information.

Gender Name & Surname Age What gender he/she would like to be friends with The full address where the letter must be send to.

You can contact me by means of the following is you want more information:
Email: brianrich@vodamail.co.za
Mobile: +27720709958
Phone – home +272334 77046 school +272334 71817
Facebook: Brian Richards
Skype – woestewortel

33800 -
modify delete 35378 - Reply from Elsa (USA) - 2010-08-12

I am a Spanish teacher in California, USA and I am looking for pen pals for my Spanish students. I would like them to practice their Spanish. It is an all boys high school and the students are between 16 and 19 years old. If you are interested please email me at egibbs@servitehs.org

33800 -
modify delete 35007 - Reply from Anne (USA) - 2010-07-21

Elena: I'm a Spanish teacher at a middle school in a suburb of Chicago and am looking for Spanish-speaking penpals for my 7th-grade students (ages 12-13). As you probably know our school year is September-June. Our students could exchange emails or blogs, in Spnaish or Spanish and English. Let me know if you are interested. Anne

33800 -
modify delete 34119 - Reply from jazzmin (USA) - 2010-04-23

Hi my name is jazzmin and i am 16 years old i live in the united states and i want to talk to someone from a different country for a class project please let me know if you can help. :)

33800 -
modify delete 34075 - Reply from pema gyaltshen (Bhutan) - 2010-04-17

hi,
iam a teacher also.Iam from a country called Bhutan.
I teach in a lower secondry school.
Regards pema

33800 -
modify delete 34013 - Reply from karen (USA) - 2010-04-08

i am a girl scout leader in wv and my girls and looking for penpals from other countries. they all speak english and 2 are taking spanish in school they are both almost 15.

33800 -
modify delete 33959 - Reply from véronique (France) - 2010-04-04

Hola, he visto tu mensaje hoy . Soy profesora de espanol en un instituto francés en el sur de Francia(cerca de Pau). Mis alumnos que tienen entrez 15 y 18 anos aprenden inglés y espanol y me gustaria mucho que comunicaran en espanol. A lo mejor, se puede imaginar un intercambio inglés-espanol. Si te interesa, contactame. Véronique

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info