Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 32426 - from Lilian (Indonesia) - 2009-11-10
: "Looking for pen pals for my students"

Dear Teachers,

Hi, I'm Lilian from Indonesia. I'm a primary teacher of Godwins School. I need some pen pals for my students' writing and language project.
We are using home-school curriculum from Abeka. Please contact me as soon as possible, how to get some of your students' address, so they can send letters by mail.
I want my students to have correspondence with students from other countries.
Thank you very much for your assistance and looking forward to hearing good news from all of you. God bless you.

Love,
Lilian

32426 -
modify delete 97681 - Reply from Angelika (USA) - 2014-02-05

I currently teach fourth grade. My students are 9-10 years old. I am looking for students who are interested in writing my students to learn a new culture an strengthen their writing skills.

Fishers Elementary a School
11442 Lantern Road
Fishers, IN

We live in Indiana.

Thank you,
Angelika

32426 -
modify delete 97435 - Reply from Nathalie (France) - 2014-01-15

Hello,
I am teaching in a small village of Brittany (ages 9-11).
This year, we work on this project " musical world tour " and try to find penpals from all the continents. We wish to discover their musics and traditional songs but also their customs, their lifestyle... We wish to prepare small questions on the music but also the family, the school, the games...
At the end of the year, we wish to realize a concert with all the songs which our penpals will have taught us.

Would you care for exchange with our class?

Best Regards,
Nathalie

32426 -
modify delete 76127 - Reply from Rika (Australia) - 2013-08-28

Hello,
Indonesian language students at Crafers Primary are looking for pen pals. In year 3, 4 and 5. COuld you pass on some students to match them with and your school address?

Cheers
Rika

32426 -
modify delete 44188 - Reply from Kath (Australia) - 2012-05-03

Hello Lillian. I teach Indonesian to many students in a primary school in Tasmania. I would like for them to write to Indonesian students in Indonesian, with some english, and maybe receive letters back in english. Would this work for you? I could arrange for postage from both sides.
Thanks,
Kath

32426 -
modify delete 42370 - Reply from miah (Bangladesh) - 2011-11-13

Hi Ms.Liliyan,

I am Miah.Mohammed Nasir Uddin,Bangladeshi. But my company is jakarta. My hoby is help to school chield by money,time and teach.

I am interested to help you. If you need help can reply me.

Thanks & best regards,

Miah.Nasir

32426 -
modify delete 41531 - Reply from Fernanda (Brazil) - 2011-10-06

Hello dear, how are you?

My name is Fernanda, I am a master's student from Brazil.
Nowadays I am researching about foreign primary english textbooks, so that's why I am contacting you.
Do you teach children? It would be nice to share ideas about it.

Regards,
Fernanda

32426 -
modify delete 37807 - Reply from Dee (Australia) - 2011-01-02

Hi Lilian I am an English teacher and would like my students to find penpals in Indonesia.
We are in Perth Western Australia teach year 2 and 3

32426 -
modify delete 37235 - Reply from Sue (USA) - 2010-11-02

Hi Lilian,
I am a third grade teacher in Durango, Colorado, U.S.A. My students are looking for pen pals. Let me know if you are interested or if any other teachers in your school would be interested in being pen pals with my class.
Thank You,
Sue Kriehn
Park Elementary School
Durango, CO.

32426 -
modify delete 36664 - Reply from Monika (Slovakia) - 2010-10-01

Hello, Iam Monika, Iam a teacher too and Iam looking penfriends for my students. Hope you write soon. Bye

32426 -
modify delete 34895 - Reply from Karine (France) - 2010-07-15

Hello! My name is Karine. I saw your message and I would like to know if you are still looking for penfriends for your pupils. I have a daughter which will be 10 years old on september and I am looking for penfriend for her and from her age. Is your message still valid? You can answer me at karine.lkn@gmail.com. PS: I forgot to tell your that we come from Madagascar but we live in France. Bye!

32426 -
modify delete 33765 - Reply from Annick (Canada) - 2010-03-12

Hi! My name is Annick and I teach English as a second language in the province of Quebec, Canada. I have 4 groups of secondary 1 students. They are 12 to 14. I would like to have new penpals for my students. They could exchange letters, postcards... they could write a journal...
Just let me know if you are still interested.

32426 -
modify delete 33007 - Reply from Charlie (USA) - 2010-01-07

Hello-
I have several hundred students would like to have a pen pal. Their ages are 10-13. If you would like to correspond with us, please email me your name and school address, with the number of letters you would like to recieve. If your school has a website or you can include anything about your school or community that would be great. We will be having a letter writing day in February and we will send all the letters together to you at your school. If you would like to write to us first, please do, and we will respond.
Thank you, I hope to hear from you!
Charlie Gifford
Farnsworth Middle School
6072 State Farm Road
Guilderland NY 12084
http://www.guilderlandschools.org/farnsworth/farnsMShome.htm

32426 -
modify delete 32604 - Reply from yosra rezgani 8eme (Tunisia) - 2009-11-24

hi rosa . I'm yosra . I'like my school and all my teachers

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info