Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 32306 - from Julie (Denmark) - 2009-10-31
: "Looking for e-mail correspondence for one year - 10th grade"

10th Grade, 20 students, looking for e-mail "penpals" from abroad. Anywhere in the world! We are discussing the matter "culture and identity" in class and are therefore looking for a class (in another country) who can "enlighten" our minds about their culture and how it is to be 16-17 years in their country. If interested, send me an e-mail at Julie.kongstad.larsen1@skolekom.dk

Best

Julie

32306 -
modify delete 130198 - Reply from Valerie (France) - 2022-08-19

Hello
Your proposal interests me
I’m looking for a class to settle a Penpals network through messages, visio, projects to share…
My students are from 15 to 17
Our school is in the south of France

32306 -
modify delete 111360 - Reply from JOACHIM (Uganda) - 2016-06-25

WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR ABOUT YOU AND YOUR CULTURE

PO,BOX 18089
KAYUNGA
UGANDA +256 779900916

Joachim Kiguli of nyiize c,u primaary school

32306 -
modify delete 43272 - Reply from levi lijodi (Kenya) - 2012-02-04

we are a kenyan school intrested to commu nicate with your school our address are
104666 post 0101 nrb,kenya east africa .
they would like to learn about your cultures and lifestyles

32306 -
modify delete 40968 - Reply from radouane (Algeria) - 2011-09-20

hello scientists,of france ,my uncle is ali bouacha abd madjid

My hobbys: volleyball, music
About myself: Hallo everyone!My name is DIAF RADOUANE,men,single and I´m a 31-year-old university from algeria.,speciality electronic ,work in society of water and sanitation in el kala near tunisia ,my uncle ALI BOUACHA ABD MADJID write books of litterature in paris ,his books in all over world , That´s why I wanna get in contact with English talking or rather writing people in order to practise my gained language skills.My appearance might be the average (for German girls)? . Furthermore I love to relax, read a good book and just sleep, but I usually can't, because I'm always on my way. Likewisely I'm pretty out-going and like to meet new people, that's why you never can see me resting. In my spare time I enjoy playing volleyball, swimming and going for a walk. Besides I like to listen to music and making it on my own (vocal and with instruments). I´m looking for penpals from allover the world! It´s all the same to me how old you are, your nationality, etc.. I´m looking forward to hearing from you soon. I´ll try to answer as soon as possible.radouane
my adress:cité fln bloc 79 EL KALA
36100 ALGERIA
send me you photos by emails

32306 -
modify delete 35294 - Reply from Sarah (Cameroon) - 2010-08-07

I am pleased to inform you that, My school has created a network for her students to share ideas and cultural values with other schools and students all over the world from primary,secondary to high school.Please if you wish to team with us to make this network more interesting , do contact me for more information, as at now we have 9 countries with 32 schools in the network.Students will get to know other cultures and make new friends and better educate them selves via emails and post letter. hope to hear from you.Leave us a message at slinonge@yahoo.com.

Serah Linonge
TeamNetwork for schools
Communication Officer

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info