Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 31528 - from Nina (Netherlands) - 2009-09-18
: "English teacher looking for mailfriends for 14-15 year old students"

My name is Nina, I am an English teacher on a Dutch school in Utrecht. I am teaching 3rd year students (70 in total) of the ages 14 and 15. I am developing a school project for which I need a small database of pen pals from all sorts of countries (of the same age as my students). If you are interested in working together, please let me know. Points of focus for my students will be;
- Writing English and learning how to ask English questions.
- Discovering what 14-15 year old do at school in …., and what the differences are.
- Learning about other culture/habits/backgrounds.
Please let me know what you think, I am hoping to receive your response. Thank you!

Kind regards, Nina Frerichs
e-mail: nfrerichs@vianovacollege.nl

31528 -
modify delete 128615 - Reply from SUMIT (India) - 2020-12-27

Hi!
I am Sumit from India. I am 49. I am an English tutor with an experience in teaching over 10 years (both online and offline). Would your students like to learn written and spoken English from me?

You may check my educational videos on my YouTube channel by typing the following words in the search option:

School of Basic English Sumit Sachdeva

Regards.

31528 -
modify delete 122088 - Reply from Reme (Spain) - 2018-06-13

Hi,everyone.
My name is Reme and I'm the Bilingualism Coordinator at my school located in Málaga (south coast of Spain). We are interested in carrying out an exchange of students(aged14-15). We can offer nice host families, motivating teachers, excited students,sun, lovely beaches,a great cultural city and a ready Erasmus+ project. If you are interested let me know .Regards
remeprofe2000@yahoo.es

31528 -
modify delete 97394 - Reply from Marga López (Spain) - 2014-01-12

I'm an English teacher at a secondary school in Mallorca. I have two groups of 15-16 year old students (44) and we are looking for penfriends to exchange our impressions. We would also be open to a visit and even to a students exchange in the future. You can visit our website: www.esliceu.com

31528 -
modify delete 46674 - Reply from Tetiana (Poland) - 2012-09-11

Hi,
I'm an English teacher from Poland. My students are 13-14 years old. They have additional classes in English language. We would like to pen pal with you to learn smth. interesting about the culture and traditions of your country etc. and find friends. Write us please. We'll be so glad.

31528 -
modify delete 33762 - Reply from Annick (Canada) - 2010-03-12

Hi! My name is Annick and I teach English as a second language in the province of Quebec, Canada. I have 4 groups of secondary 1 students. They are 12 to 14. I would like to have new penpals for my students. They could exchange letters, postcards... they could write a journal...
Just let me know if you are still interested.

31528 -
modify delete 33374 - Reply from SENIZ (Turkey) - 2010-02-03

hello ý'm þeniz ,I'm an english teacher in a primary school in Burdur,in Turkey.I am interested in working together but my students 11-12 years old and learned few things about speaking english.but I think If we develop this project,They will be suceesfull.please connect with me this e mail adress

31528 -
modify delete 33000 - Reply from Charlie (USA) - 2010-01-07

Hello-
I have several hundred students would like to have a pen pal. Their ages are 10-13. If you would like to correspond with us, please email me your name and school address, with the number of letters you would like to recieve. If your school has a website or you can include anything about your school or community that would be great. We will be having a letter writing day in February and we will send all the letters together to you at your school. If you would like to write to us first, please do, and we will respond.
Thank you, I hope to hear from you!
Charlie Gifford
Farnsworth Middle School
6072 State Farm Road
Guilderland NY 12084
http://www.guilderlandschools.org/farnsworth/farnsMShome.htm

31528 -
modify delete 32591 - Reply from Rose (France) - 2009-11-23

Hi Nina,
I'm Rose, I'm French and I'm an English teacher. This year, my pupils are 8th graders, and I'm looking for some penpals for them, because they would love to practise their English this way. What would you think of having penpals from France ? Do you think your students would be interested in discovering our French culture through letters from my students ? Let me know !
Hope to hear from you soon,
Rose

31528 -
modify delete 32570 - Reply from Rose (France) - 2009-11-21

Hi Nina !
I'm Rose, I'm French and I'm an English teacher. This year, my pupils are 8th graders, and I'm looking for some penpals for them, because they would love to practise their English this way. What would you think of having penpals from France ? Do you think your students would be interested in discovering our French culture through letters from my students ? Let me know !
Rose

31528 -
modify delete 32569 - Reply from Rose (France) - 2009-11-21

Hi Nina !
Rose

31528 -
modify delete 32375 - Reply from adam (Morocco) - 2009-11-05

hi nina
i hope u r doing well ; ima teacher of English in middle school in the South Of Morocco . My students age range frm 14 to 27 . They are complete beginners in English but they are very motivated to learn from others as well as sharing their cultural backgrounds ,ideas and life styles .
if you find this interesting let us keeep in touch to arrange the how to make this project real .
have a nice day
take care

31528 -
modify delete 31999 - Reply from O'Donnell (France) - 2009-10-14

I teach English in a college in Normandy and my pupils would really like to have a pen-pal to write to.English is their second language and they could exchange about their school, their hobbies.... to know about one another's cultures.
Let me know if you are still interested

31528 -
modify delete 31973 - Reply from Pascale (France) - 2009-10-12

Hello,
I teach English too but in France and I'm very interested in your project and my pupils would very much like to have penpals and discover the way they live at school and out of school, see what they like don't like, their interests...
My pupils are around 15 and all study English as a second language.
let me know if you are interested and if we could start e.mailings
Pascale

31528 -
modify delete 31617 - Reply from sarah (USA) - 2009-09-23

Hi,

I have 10-12 students aged 15-18. The students have Asperger's Syndrome and are working on social skills. We would like to communicate through email with other students as part of a geography project and work on their social skills too.

Thanks,

Sarah Maxwell
sarah_maxwell@brookline.k12.ma.us

31528 -
modify delete 31545 - Reply from Iwona (Poland) - 2009-09-20

Hi Nina :-)

My name is Iwona and I'm an English teacher from Poland.
I have read your add and I think we could help each other with this projects. My students, ages 12 to 15, would also love to establish friendships and pen pals with children of another countries. They have many interests, including horses, dogs, cars, drawing, reading, music, theatre etc.
Please write to me if you are interested in corresponding with us :-)
This is my e-mail ivonat2002@yahoo.com

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info