Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 31009 - from deswita (Indonesia) - 2009-08-22
: "need help"

hi there.. i do wish you can help me with this case.
i am Ms. Wita (31 years old), an english teacher for grade 7 and 8 in Jakarta, Indonesia. i am going to make a Pen Pal Project for September. i have 36 students in grade 7 and 69 students in grade 8. i need them to improve their english skill in writing. so, i am looking for students from every countries to correspond with my students. i will start the project by 3rd of september. thx advance

31009 -
modify delete 44189 - Reply from Kath (Australia) - 2012-05-03

Hi.
I teach Indonesian in primary school, but would like for my students in grades 5 and 6 to write to indonesian students in a mixture of english and Indonesian, and to get letters back in english - with some Indonesian too...
Would this work for you?
Kath

31009 -
modify delete 37591 - Reply from vashya (India) - 2010-12-04

i am studying seventh standard.pls mail only female student .more after u r mail

31009 -
modify delete 33709 - Reply from Clement (Australia) - 2010-03-05

Apa khabar?Saya wakil murid sekolah program Indonesia di negara Australia. Program kita sedang mencari sahabat dari sekolah di Indonesia. Kita ada 5 murid di kelas kita. Saya berharap kita boleh berkerjasama dengan program-program sekolah kita

31009 -
modify delete 32367 - Reply from Alannah (Australia) - 2009-11-04

Hi my name is Lana, im 12 and in Yr6. I live in NSW Australia with my mum, my little brother Toby and my baby sister Ella. I like to go bush walking, swimming,fishing for yabbies, and catching lizards. Id like to write to one of your students. Hope to hear from you soon. Lani.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info