Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 30658 - from Anita (New Zealand) - 2009-07-21
: "Attention Schools in Africa!!!!"

Hi! We are a class of 8-9 year olds from a small country school in South Canterbury, who are currently learning about Africa. We would love to have correspondence with a class of similar age form any where in Africa. Please contact us if this is you!

30658 -
modify delete 40483 - Reply from Linda (USA) - 2011-09-03

I am a second grade teacher. I'm interested in Penpals for my students to help them gain experience of other cultures and to use their language skills.

30658 -
modify delete 33677 - Reply from Davinia (Spain) - 2010-03-02

Good morning
This is a Primary Education academy in Ceuta, Spain and we would like to start a pen pal programme with your school. We have already started this project with other schools. We found your e-mail address through the web schools of the world.
Kindly, let us know if your school is interested in participating in this program.

Our pupils are in primary education, (6 to 11) and they are willing to start at any time.
We especially need 16 students of 1st grade (7 years old) and 16 of 2nd grade (8 years)
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
By the way, Ceuta is the official border between Europe and Africa.
Thanks very much.

Davinia

30658 -
modify delete 32683 - Reply from Claire (Burkina Faso) - 2009-12-02

bonjour.je suis intéressée par votre annonce.j'espère qu'elle tient encore je serai très ravie d'établir une correspondance avec vous.je suis une jeune stagiaire au Nord du Burkina Faso.j'attend impatiemment votre réponse! a bientôt

30658 -
modify delete 31176 - Reply from Ѧΰ (China) - 2009-08-31

please give me your E-mail !I want to connect with you! thanks!

30658 -
modify delete 30733 - Reply from Eugene (Nigeria) - 2009-07-30

Hi students/teacher, i am a private school teacher in NIGERIA,AFRICA. And i saw ur advert on students of the world club,and am interested in having links with your students and mine,since they are learning about africa,it will be an advantage,am waiting for ur urgent responce.

30658 -
modify delete 30692 - Reply from Katelynn (South Africa) - 2009-07-24

Hi there

I read your message on the Students of the World website. We are from a private school in South Africa and we run a postcard club at our school. I would be really interested in setting up postcard trades between your kids and ours.

if you are interested please contact me asap.

kind Regards

Katelynn
Cannons Creek Independent School
Pinelands, Cape Town, South Africa

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info