Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 29926 - from Katalin (Hungary) - 2009-05-06
: "finding penpals"

Hi. My name is Katalin, I teach in a Hungarian-English bilingual school in Hungary. I'm looking for penpals from any English-speaking country for my 13-14-year-old students.
Thanks for your cooperation. I'm looking forward for your answer.

29926 -
modify delete 44695 - Reply from Melissa (USA) - 2012-06-20

I would love to work with you as a global partner in education. If interested, please let me know.

Thanks

Melissa Krupp
Manahawkin, NJ
USA

29926 -
modify delete 35880 - Reply from Alizia and Leyre (Spain) - 2010-09-03

Hello,
We are two English teachers from the Basque Country in Spain, who have read your email and are interested in your offer. We have two classes, one aged about 12-13 and the other 15-16. We are thinking of starting a penpal project that would last the whole school year (Sept.-May).Our students would be interested in learning about your students' daily life and cultural background. Please let us know if you would be interested in matching our classes.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Alizia and Leyre

29926 -
modify delete 35064 - Reply from Micel (Uganda) - 2010-07-24

I am 18 yrs old from Uganda.
I am the president of the IPC (penpal club in Uganda) and I need more members worldwide.The club is so interesting for everyone but membership fee is required as little as $2.
So i need your respond and if it is too much for your country,we can reduce it so that everyone can afford.We register members from schools, and also link different schools, this is for the safety of our members, you will love it.
Thanks.
Micel
1584 Gulu
Uganda
East Africa

29926 -
modify delete 33785 - Reply from yeboa (Ghana) - 2010-03-16

hi dear friend,my name is yeboaand a teacher from Ghana.i have 35 pupils who wants to have penpals from your country and i think this is a great privellege.
Ghana is an english speaking country and i hope you will be pleased to hear that.the name of my school is FOASE D/A JHS.the school is located in a small town called Foase in the Ashanti region of Ghana.well a little bit of our culture.our king called otumfuo is the only king worldwide who sits on a pure gooden stool commanded from the skies about 300 years ago.we have a rich culture and history behind our country and hope you will reply to hear more.take care

29926 -
modify delete 33277 - Reply from Inese (Ireland) - 2010-01-31

hi my name is Inese.I would like to be one of your students penpal.I am in 6th class.I am 13 years old.thank you:)

29926 -
modify delete 30294 - Reply from Klaudia Rogowicz (Poland) - 2009-06-14

My name's Klaudia Rogowicz, I'm a member of Niezale¿na Gazeta Polska club in D¹browa Górnicza in Poland. We have our own newspaper and blog, we have a proposition for your students, they can send us a short artcicles in English ( I'll translate them on Polish), we will put them in our blog or newspaper, if you want more informations, write me on e-mail : lanya@gazeta.pl.

29926 -
modify delete 30203 - Reply from lidia (Poland) - 2009-06-04

Hi, I teach students aged 8-16,and we are also looking for penpals.I live and work in a village , in the north of Poland, so if you are interested, write to me.
Best wishes Lidia

29926 -
modify delete 30046 - Reply from Shannon (USA) - 2009-05-15

Hello,

My name is Shannon Smith and im 16 years old. I live in the United States and I would love to be a pen pal for some of your students. Each time I recieve a letter i will mail one right back or I will email one, whichever you would like. I am eager to hear back from you.

Thanks so much,
Shannon.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info