Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 28696 - from Apoorva Saini (India) - 2009-01-18
: "International Mindedness - IB Philosophy"

INDUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, BANGALORE (IB School):

We, the Grade 4 teachers at Indus International School, are looking for penpals from countries across the world for our students.
Through this communication, we wish to focus on our IB philosophy of International Mindedness and facilitate cross cultural exchanges between students, to promote a better understanding of our world.
We have a student strength of approx 22 in three sections.

We look forward to a mutually rewarding experience!

Thanks,
Apoorva.

28696 -
modify delete 110231 - Reply from Naomi (Canada) - 2016-02-17

I am a distance education teacher looking for a penpal from India for a student named Tasha. Tasha lives in Brno, Czech Republic and can speak two languages. He is nine years old and in grade three.

If you are interested, please e-mail npark758@mtroyal.ca!

Thanks

28696 -
modify delete 42164 - Reply from Megha Melligeri (USA) - 2011-11-03

Hi miss apoorva,
It's one of your old student Megha's from Houston here I will be happy to be a pen pal because it will be a great experience for me because I was trying to find a pen pal

28696 -
modify delete 39151 - Reply from shirley (China) - 2011-06-28

glad to write to you.do you need chinese teacher to teach chinese in your school. i am working in a college in china.i can introduce some teachers to you.if you need some,reply me.thanks a lot.

28696 -
modify delete 34575 - Reply from Lisa (Great Britain) - 2010-06-19

Dear Apoorva,

In September 2010 I am going to be starting my teaching career in England. The topic assigned to me is Geography, specifically comparing England to India. I would love the chance for my children to have similar aged penpals they can communicate with on a social and academic level. I think it would be a brilliant opportunity, however it would involve waiting until September 2010. Let me know what you think.

Lisa

28696 -
modify delete 33271 - Reply from Asha (USA) - 2010-01-30

Hi,my name is Asha.I am interested in having a pen pal from India.It would be a wonderful experience for me to have an friend to learn from.I am in fifth grade and I am 10 years old.I love to draw and do gymmnastics.

28696 -
modify delete 32630 - Reply from Lisa (USA) - 2009-11-26

I too have students who are interested in connecting with others from around the world. My students are 3rd graders who are not very "worldly." In fact, they are quite sheltered. I thought this would be an excellent way for them to communicate with others from different backgrounds. Please be in touch if you are interested in setting something up with my students (33 students in all) and me. Best Regards, Lisa*

28696 -
modify delete 30864 - Reply from Marian (Great Britain) - 2009-08-08

Hi, my name is Marian and I am a muture student (48) in England and came across your add for some penpals to (facilitate cross cultural exchanges between students, to promote a better understanding of our world.) I've never had a penpal before but I would like to take part in anyway possible towards enhancing the education of your students.
i wasn't looking at the time for a penpal,I was just browing sites for my child to make a penpal friend, and saw your add, the word (BANGALORE) caught my eye, as I have read a lot of J.Krishnamurti and UG Krishnamurti,as UG lived there trough a seaon yearly,
the people in his company through his stay their always seemed to me to be very friendly,
and respectful.

I do hope to hear from if I can be of any help.
kind regards, Marian,

P.S. excuse any mistakes, I can't find my classes!!

28696 -
modify delete 29192 - Reply from Kaushi (Sri Lanka) - 2009-02-25

My daughter is interested in finding a pen friend. She is Shenali and 8 years old. She is studing in Grade 4. She can correspond in English. Her hobbies are reading story books, playing piano and drawing. Please find her a suitable friend for her from your school. Prefer to correspond via postal mail.
Shenali Liyanage,
92/27,
Thalapathpitiya Road,
Udahamulla,
Nugegoda,
Sri Lanka.

Thanks.
Kaushi.

28696 -
modify delete 29001 - Reply from Nickky (Great Britain) - 2009-02-08

Hi

I teach in a primary school, the childrens ages range from 3 to 11 years old. I'm looking for pen pals to communicate via e mail and snail mail. I have 26 children in my class (aged 4 to 6)

Many thanks

28696 -
modify delete 28992 - Reply from Anna (Poland) - 2009-02-06

Hello!
I sent an e-mail to you...I have got a letters for your kids, please sent me your school post address so I will sent them. Best regards and thank you for your e-mail.
Anna

28696 -
modify delete 28977 - Reply from Apoorva (India) - 2009-02-05

Dear Sylvie,
Thank you for your message. Our class is very excited to get mail! Unfortunately, we have 22 students in our section and we are looking for a larger group to correspond with.

Best Regards,
Grade 4 A
(Apoorva)

28696 -
modify delete 28775 - Reply from Sylvie (USA) - 2009-01-24

Hello,

I teach my children at home, and also teach math and English to other children. How old are your students?

I have a 13 year old boy who would love a penpal and a 8 year old girl. Both are very good students and love animals and nature.

We may be coming to India sometimes to help teach English and Math.
Please let us know if you are interested.
Thank you and our best wishes,

Sylvie Kitzman (from Texas, USA)

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info