Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 22005 - from Susanne (Sweden) - 2007-11-05
: "Looking for penpals"

Hello!
I am a teacher in Sweden. My class wants to write in English to other children in some other school somewhere in Euorope. They are 20 girls and boys in age 9-10.
We hope to hear from someone soon.

22005 -
modify delete 34224 - Reply from Richard (Taiwan) - 2010-05-09

Hi Susanne,
I teach English in a school in Taiwan, my kids are in Grade 2 now (Grade 3 soon) and they would like to have a penpal partnership with a class like Yours. We are not exactly in Europe :) but all the more interesting and culturally enriching could it be, what do You think? We are prepared to start right away.
Best regards,
Richard

22005 -
modify delete 27353 - Reply from moutiou (Togo) - 2008-10-15

hello my name is djinadou moutiopu have 30years old live in west africa.i want to correspond with you to exchange with you africans cultures and tradition and yours together.i like know more about your countru cultures.in rhe next message i will present you my country to you if you want.it very was a good things to know anothers cultures .i like tourisms,travels,musics,letter writtink tv. i'm a christian born again.
your answser.

22005 -
modify delete 25148 - Reply from Melissa (Great Britain) - 2008-06-05

I am 10 years old and looking for a Swedish pen pal the same age as me. If possible I would like it to be a girl. I am doing a project on Sweden and would like to know more about it from someone who actually lives there. I would like to write letters rather than send emails.

22005 -
modify delete 24926 - Reply from kenny (Uganda) - 2008-05-12

hulo iwould like to be ur students penpal

22005 -
modify delete 22827 - Reply from Ahren (USA) - 2007-12-12

Hi, we are a group of 7/8 year olds from Wisconsin, USA. We know we are not an exact fit, but we would be interested if you don't find someone else that meets your requirements.

22005 -
modify delete 22340 - Reply from Kate (Poland) - 2007-11-26

I am a teacher from Poland. My students would really like to correspond by traditional mail with other students from Europe. Ther are aged 9-12. If you are a teacher and your students would like to get to know with my students and exchange letters, postcards, please write!

22005 -
modify delete 22271 - Reply from Bruce (USA) - 2007-11-22

would your class like to correspond with my daughter ??
she's very mature for her age (4th-5ht grade .. )

22005 -
modify delete 22006 - Reply from Angela (USA) - 2007-11-05

Good Morning or afternoon...I guess depending on the time zone. How are you. I am a 3rd grade Teacher's Assistant here in the United States in North Carolina. We are beginning our unit this month on the diversities of children and the Christmas holiday's. Our Third Gradetheme is "Christmas Around the World" and our class has chosen Sweden to compare and contrast with our holiday season. We are also learning how to write a friendly letter, and would love to be able to have pen pals in Sweden. If you are interested, I understand it is a long distance communication, but our children would be so excited. We would love to hear back from you soon. Our morning has only begun here in the USA. We have 23 children 12 boys and 11 girls.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info