Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 21862 - from Ekta Rani (India) - 2007-10-26
: "Problem in teaching"

I have many problems in teaching maths bcaouse i am new in this proffesion.I am teaching in aprivate school.I am teaching to 6th class students but their base is not strong in maths basic things like multiplication, addition,subtraction etc. the principal mam say to me that i should use play way mathod to teach best but i don't have idia so want idieas from ur site on my mail address to teach 6th class.
Thanks

21862 -
modify delete 25911 - Reply from rajkumar (India) - 2008-07-25

I think teaching first is difficult for everyone .I want to say something about ur teaching ur madam said to u "tell in a play way "is correct way because ur telling the students dont no about basics how will u teach .I answer is that tell them in a comedy way i mean play jokes in between the discussion definitely they will understand .if u tell in a serious manner they will out mind they when will the leave class .my answer is correct for u

21862 -
modify delete 22663 - Reply from Priya (India) - 2007-12-02

Hi Ekta Rani,Please visit http://vedicmathematic.tripod.com.

You can take up our correspondence course in vedic mathematics to teach mathematics in a fun way to your kids.They will love it!Or try one of our books mentioned on the website..

21862 -
modify delete 22612 - Reply from Narinder (India) - 2007-11-29

Dear Ekta,

I am managing a non-profit social project where we provide free content to schools and teachers. Please mail me more details about yourself at narinder.bhatia@ciionline.org . Also, visit www.shikshaindia.org for more details about the CII-Shiksha programme

Narinder
Mobile : 9810698688

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info