Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 21728 - from Rhea (Netherlands) - 2007-10-17
: "differentiation"

Hello,
My name is Rhea Flohr, I'm a teacher in secondary school in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. I'm looking for my fellow teachers to exchange experiences in the classroom.
For my action research, (master SEN special educational needs) I'm looking for teachers who work in there classroom with differentiation. I want to know how they mix with the difference between there pupils. What are the fast childs doing while the slow kids gets extra instruction? And how are you working in groops? Are there children in your class who needs extra instruction, and how do they get it? Are there children in your class with learning disabilities, like PDD-NOS or NLD? How are you working with them?
I hope this message is clear enough that some theachers will/can answer my request?

21728 -
modify delete 43815 - Reply from Margaret (USA) - 2012-03-21

I replied to this ad but it's not showing here. Try again! I teach ESL and have many special ed children. Would LOVE to "talk!"

21728 -
modify delete 24377 - Reply from Riann Zuetel (Alaska (USA)) - 2008-03-25

Are you still interested in information on differentiationin the high school clcassroom? I teach in an inner-city in Southern California. You can e-mail me at riannzuetel@yahoo.com

21728 -
modify delete 21744 - Reply from paidtogo (Togo) - 2007-10-18

hello,

please we have read your message we can found you teacher here in Togo if you accept so if you accpet write us projetogo@gmail.com

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info