- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 19164 - from Mukadi K Jean Claude (South Africa) - 2007-05-16
: "French teacher to kids"

Teaching basic and spoken french

19164 -
modify delete 34068 - Reply from Patrick Tshiswaka Mp (South Africa) - 2010-04-15

salut,j'ai bien lu ton message et je suis interesse a ton projet paceque j'etais professeur de francais en zambie et pour le moment je suis ici en afrique du sud

19164 -
modify delete 33802 - Reply from carole (France) - 2010-03-18

Hello, I am doing a world trip with a departure in april and I am looking for primary classes 6 to 10 years old) to join my project called "Sharing dreams with Children of the World" supported by a primary school in France. The idea is to make children draw their dreams all around the world and build correspondance between them. I collect the draws and to transfer them from one country to another during my trip around the world. My first class in Africa is in Kenya, and the next stop will be in south africa in Cape town and Joburg (june july) before I go in India (Himalaya)in august. You can see my itinerary on a world map by clicking on the link to my blog below: http://www.enroutes.com/blog/itineraire-blog.php?weblog_id=206 If you are interested, thank you contact me at acjacquard@gmail.com

19164 -
modify delete 21487 - Reply from Dominique (France) - 2007-10-06

Hello,

We are French pupils from Saint-Exupéry primary school in Talence next to Bordeaux. We are beginners in English (3 years of English learning) and we look for English-speaking pen friends. We are 24 pupils 9/11 years old in our Cm class, the last year of the junior level. We’ll go to the secondary school in next September.

We are living in south-west of France, next to Bordeaux (Gironde), in a kind area where there are many an varied landscapes: fluvial valley (Garonne and Dordogne rivers), calcareous plateau with caves, a long sandy coast with lot of dunes and pines forest, a very large estuary (la Gironde), a famous wine land, the biggest forest of Europe (Forêt des Landes). People has been living here for few hundred thousand years (prehistoric settlements).

Bordeaux is an old fluvial harbour on the Garonne river, near the Gironde estuary. It’s a very big town, it’s the capital of the Aquitaine region. More than 450 000 inhabitants are living into this built-up area.

Talence is a sub-urban town (30 000 residents about) in south of Bordeaux. We are living in a new district in south of Talence where they are big blocks of flats beside the highway and near the swimming-pool.

We should be pleased to start our project with postal mail or the net. It could be kind corresponding with you in English (or little bite French maybe…). If our suggestion is a bit difficult for your class, could you tell other school about this pen pal project ? Thank you very much.

Our projects areas are about:

Geography, History, Sciences, Citizenship, Heritage, Culture, Legends, Way of life… (we got in touch for few years with north American Natives but not with pupils from the other side of the Hearth) … We will work about the sea and the climates this year. We will sail during a week in spring in the Oleron island.

We hope for your reply and suggestions.

Friendly,

The CM2 class of Saint-Exupéry school and his teacher.

Mr Dominique MILLET

Postal address :

Ecole élémentaire Saint-Exupéry

Classe de Cm1 / Cm2

Rue Eugène Delacroix

33400 – TALENCE

France

e- mail : ccl1.03332574U@ac-bordeaux.fr

19164 -
modify delete 19645 - Reply from mike (Zimbabwe) - 2007-06-20

i can help you with your french calasses

19164 -
modify delete 19576 - Reply from Claude Mukadi (South Africa) - 2007-06-15

Hello Vivien,
j'ai eu ta correspondence par email,et te remercie d'avoir ecrit.
A te lire je pense que tu devras etre en Afrique du Sud presentment si je ne me trompe pas? Quelque soit le cas, veiller me faire savoir tes objectifs ou souhaits dans l'amitie' que nous souhaitons faire ou en d'autres termes, que nous souhaitons former.
J'ai 39 ans actuellement pour te donner l'idee sur moi.
Sentez-vous libre de m'ecrire ce que tu penses ou souhaites connaitre sur la communication par correspondence, soit pour se developer pour communiquer en Francais ou en Anglais.
Je te souhaites le beau temps ou tu es.
Jean Claude Mukadi

19164 -
modify delete 19568 - Reply from vivien (Togo) - 2007-06-14

moi c'est vivien
je suis ici pour me faire des amis.
j'aime le football et la music.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info