Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 18658 - from Liliana (Argentina) - 2007-04-24
: "I want to join a school letters exchange"

I´m an English teacher from Argentina and I´d like to join a school letter exchange project with schools from any place in the world.I teach in a Highschool.

18658 -
modify delete 108901 - Reply from Omar (Saudi Arabia) - 2015-11-01

Dear Pen Pal,
I hope you are doing well.
My name is Omar M. Dahnin. I am an English Language teacher. I teach English to Saudi adult students. They are high intermediate. I am interested in finding pen pals for them. They would like to write e. mail and receive e. mail from you and your students about different topics. They would like to improve their English and learn more about the countries and education of other people.
Please write to me.

Thanks,

Omar M. Dahnin
OMDehneen@se.com.sa
Mobile 0543346078
Saudi Arabia, Riyadh 11411
P.O. Box s57

18658 -
modify delete 72661 - Reply from Ali (USA) - 2012-12-03

Hola, me llamo Ali y soy maestro de espanol en una escuela secundaria.
I don’t know which language you prefer but I have 6 classes of English speaking students who are learning Spanish. I would like to find a penpal for each one if possible. Como estan aprendiendo el espanol sera fenomenal si pueden ellos escribir yo comunicar con otros estudiantes en otra parte del mundo.
If you and your class is interested please drop me a line at: ali.toufanpur@asd20.org
Thank you for letting us share with you and your experience to make this world a better place to live.
ali.toufanpur@asd20.org

18658 -
modify delete 31615 - Reply from sarah (USA) - 2009-09-23

Hi,

I have 10-12 students aged 15-18. The students have Asperger's Syndrome and are working on social skills. We would like to communicate through email with other students as part of a geography project and work on their social skills too.

Thanks,

Sarah Maxwell
sarah_maxwell@brookline.k12.ma.us

18658 -
modify delete 29170 - Reply from alicia (USA) - 2009-02-22

I teach Spanish I and II and am looking to exchange letters and find penpals who would like to receive letters in Spanish and reply in English. Would this work for you? We are in Philadelphia. Any other ideas? I am open to suggestions! :)

18658 -
modify delete 28279 - Reply from Magali (France) - 2008-12-16

Hello, my students are from 12 to 16. I'm interested in a written exchange by real letters. Hope to hear from you !

18658 -
modify delete 20320 - Reply from amber (USA) - 2007-08-11

what language do they speak and how old and how many

18658 -
modify delete 20277 - Reply from safa (Tunisia) - 2007-08-07

hello miss i am a pupil from tunisia here we study spanish and english very well but we need to have contacts with other country that speak these good language in order to help us
we are waiting for ur answer if u can help us to have a relationship with ur school and ur students ./ my english teacher is exellent and will be pleased
thenks a lot

18658 -
modify delete 19649 - Reply from Eliana (Brazil) - 2007-06-20

OOps! I made a mistake, my e-mails are:
eliana_edmundo@yahoo.com.br and eliana.edmundo@brturbo.com.br

All the best

Eliana

18658 -
modify delete 19648 - Reply from Eliana (Argentina) - 2007-06-20

Hi Liliana,

Sorry if I haven't replied you appropriatly. I have had problems with internet conection at home and I've written you a quick e-mail two days before from school. Have you received it? My e-mail address are eliana_edmundo@yahoo.com. and eliana.edmundo@brturbo.com.br. Now I am ok. I am very happy you enjoy the idea of exchanging student's letters and develop a joint project. I totally agree with you and I am also seeking after the partnership a good way of showing our students that English is useful and make them use it in a real context and learn more about another country and it culture.
Could you tell me more about your school, how old are your students etc. As I said in my previous e-mail my school is in SJ. dos Pinhais, in the south of Brazil, not so far from Argentina. I will wait for your reply and then we can exchange our adresses, so we can send the letters by mail. Or would you prefer by e-mail?
I hope to hearing from you soon.
Warm regards. Eliana

18658 -
modify delete 19570 - Reply from Liliana (Argentina) - 2007-06-15

thank you!!! Ok. I´ll tell my astudents to start writing letters so we can start working together. Can you send your email address please?
I think that the letters will be finished in two weeks time. I was looking for a school in Brazil because they wanted to contact Brazilian students and learn about your country and culture. Tahnk you very much for choosing us.
by Liliana.

18658 -
modify delete 19563 - Reply from Eliana (Brazil) - 2007-06-14

Dear Liliana

My name is Eliana Edmundo and I am an English Teacher in Brazil. I have found your e-mail address in the "Student of the World" website. I am very interested in setting up a link with a Argentine school. I work at a Public School in the south of Brazil, a city called São José dos Pinhais, in the Paraná State. (It's about 600 kilometers from Foz do Iguaçu.) My secondary school students are 15 to 18 and they have been studying English as a foreing language for about 4 to 6 years. They are still considered beginners as they don't have much opportunities of practicing language outside of school. I am also seeking after the partnership a good way of showing our students that English is useful and make them use it in a real context. So, I think our students would like very much to exchange letters and develop small projects exchanging points of view of a common theme. As we are "boarder" countries we can swap information and activities and learn about life in different countries.
I hope you are interested and we could build a relationship between our two schools that could foster a mutual respect and understanding of different cultures.
I would be grateful if you could answer this e-mail even you are not interested or not able to start a partership with a Brazilian school at the moment.

Best wishes

Eliana S. G. Edmundo
Colégio Costa Viana
São José dos Pinhais
Paraná - Brazil

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info