Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 1645 - from amr (Egypt) - 2004-09-24
: "Help me with TEFL"

Dear friends:
I am an Egyptian teacher , teaching English as a foreign Langauge, and this year i will teach kids, that is very difficult for me. and i need to get some songs which help them to remeber the Numbers and the Alphabet.... can you help?
please write me back

1645 -
modify delete 30181 - Reply from lily (USA) - 2009-06-02

i am not in the usa but they do not have my country on it. i love to be yours penpals

1645 -
modify delete 25945 - Reply from david macdonald (Australia) - 2008-07-29

Yes i will be able to help. Im an upper primary teacher in australia. email when you need help. Shukran

David

1645 -
modify delete 20121 - Reply from Brian (USA) - 2007-07-26

Greetings! I teach fifth grade (10-11 year olds) in the Chicago area. We will be studying Egypt from mid_September through December. I am looking for a class of English-speaking (learning how to speak is fine too, it's no problem if there are errors in the writing)students who would like to e-mail replies to my students during this time frame. We want to know about your modern culture as well as ancient history. Open-minded to the approach we'll take. I'll have about 24 students, but we can work it out if your numbers don't match or if your students are a different age level - no problem! After August 26 e-mail me directly at my school bwolf@lfelem.lfc.edu Thanks!

1645 -
modify delete 20120 - Reply from Brian (USA) - 2007-07-26

Greetings! I teach fifth grade (10-11 year olds) in the Chicago area. We will be studying Egypt from mid_September through December. I am looking for a class of English-speaking (learning how to speak is fine too, it's no problem if there are errors in the writing)students who would like to e-mail replies to my students during this time frame. We want to know about your modern culture as well as ancient history. Open-minded to the approach we'll take. I'll have about 24 students, but we can work it out if your numbers don't match or if your students are a different age level - no problem! After August 26 e-mail me directly at my school bwolf@lfelem.lfc.edu Thanks!

1645 -
modify delete 17294 - Reply from Jessica (USA) - 2007-02-09

Dear Teacher,
My name is Jessica Rogers of Rochester, Minnesota, U.S.A. I just turned 11 years old and would rely like to become pen pals with one of your students or your whole class. I have been studding Egypt culture for 2 years, I could help your students with English and maybe send some things hear from America thanks for your time,
Jessica.

1645 -
modify delete 11931 - Reply from hajar (United Arab Emirates) - 2006-08-20

hi

im hajar my live in dubai

1645 -
modify delete 10446 - Reply from Ahmed (Egypt) - 2006-06-11

Hi i GOT SOME SONGS YOU CAN USE. CONTACT INFO: callbatta@hotmail.com

1645 -
modify delete 9939 - Reply from belkacem (France) - 2006-05-15

hi
I'm an English teacher working in France,I'm sorry ,I can't help you, I want to know how i can apply for a job as an English teacher in Egypt.Thanks for your help.

1645 -
modify delete 8872 - Reply from veronica (USA) - 2006-03-10

hi some songs you can teach are the abc

1645 -
modify delete 7363 - Reply from Yana (Russia) - 2005-12-17

Hello,my name is YANA ,I'm from RUSSIA,republic Tatarstan.I'm
a teacher of English in a private school.
.I teach a wonderful community
of
learners.They love English very
much.They can read and write English.We love to learn and enjoy doing
projects,playing games and singing English songs.I would like to connect
with any classes of the same ages..We are not hooked
up to the Internet so I would prefer that the children be able to write
their pen pals instead of using the Internet.But sometimes we could
exchange e-mails through my mail messenger.We would like to connect with children ages 5-14We will
exchange
videos,photographs,and drawings.Our smaller students are not able to write
yet,but would like to correspond with the help of the elder children.I
would like to pair students for pen pals to send letters,exchange
information about our countries and perhaps even participate in reading
some of the same books.I would like my class to have the chance to use
their developing writing skills to learn about people and places, how we
are alike and different.I want my students to be able to communicate and
learn about another country with making new friends ,to enable our
children
to better understand their world and it's many cultures and traditions.I
want this to be an exciting adventure for everyone.Please write and let us
know about your interests.If you are interested,please email me.We look
forward to hearing from you.With true respect YANA.

p.s I CAN HELP YOU WITH SINGS AND PLAYS.

1645 -
modify delete 4389 - Reply from SANDY (Great Britain) - 2005-07-11

12345 ONCE I CAUGHT A FISH ALIVE ,678910 THEN I LET IT GO AGAIN .WHY DID YOU LET IT GO ,BECAUSE IT BIT MY FINGER SO ,WHICH FINGER DID IT BITE ,THIS LITTLE FINGER ON MY RIGHT....

1645 -
modify delete 3601 - Reply from marylynne (USA) - 2005-05-03

I am a teacher and am teaching my students about the Middle East and in specific
Egypt. Egypt is a wonderful country , the three weeks my daughter and I spent there were not long enough. My students would love to write to yor students if this is ok with you
Marylynne

1645 -
modify delete 3540 - Reply from Kelly (USA) - 2005-04-25

Hi!
Congratulations on your teaching career! I am also a teacher. I teach first grade in the state of Ohio. I love to use songs to teach kids, too. I have a great website, drjean.org, that has tons of stuff that is useful. I hope it helps. Good luck in your endeavors. We are having a multicultural fair at our school this week and my class is studying Egypt. I am so thrilled to learn about your country. My students are having a great time as well.
Kelly

1645 -
modify delete 3426 - Reply from Lisa (USA) - 2005-04-08

I am a teacher in NC USA......We are studying Africa and would very much like pen pals. My students are in the seventh grade (12 - 13 years old) We look forward to hearing from you.
Mrs. King

1645 -
modify delete 3136 - Reply from ahmed (Egypt) - 2005-03-01

i would like to ask about the use of arabic in the classroom through teaching english

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info