Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 14223 - from Jana (Czech Rep.) - 2006-10-13
: "Penfriends from the Czech Republic"

Hi,I am an English teacher from Kamenický Šenov a little town in the Czech Republic. I would love to find penfriends for my students. They are 11-15 years old.They want to learn about different cultures and improve their English. I´d be very happy for any school in Great Britain to answer this ad and start making penfriends with children from our school. I´m looking forward to your answer.

14223 -
modify delete 37912 - Reply from Tetiana (Poland) - 2011-01-17

Hi!
My name is Tetiana. I'm a teacher of English in Olsztyn, Poland. I teach 13-15 years old students. We're looking for pen-friend schools from Europe for our future collaboration. Maybe you'll be interested in it?

14223 -
modify delete 37158 - Reply from Mary (USA) - 2010-10-28

My name is Mary Howard and I teach the sixth grade (ages 11 - 12) in Grand Island, New York.

My students are beginning a project and I was wondering if you or your class be interested in receiving an e-mail letter with interesting facts about our area? In return, we would ask that you go online to complete a survey (in English) for our students about your school and community.

Please reply if you would be interested in this small exchange!!

Thank You!

Mary Howard

14223 -
modify delete 35058 - Reply from Micel (Uganda) - 2010-07-24

I am 18 yrs old from Uganda.
I am the president of the IPC (penpal club in Uganda) and I need more members worldwide.The club is so ineresting for everyone but membership fee is required as little as $2.
So i need your respond and if it is too much for your country,we can reduce it so that everyone can afford.
Thanks.
Micel
1584 Gulu
Uganda
East Africa

14223 -
modify delete 17680 - Reply from Peter (USA) - 2007-02-27

Hello (Dobry den)

I lived in Steinschoenau (Kamnicky Senov) until 1948. For those of you who know German my residence was at 185 Sonnenberger Strasse, which is in the upper part of the city.My Grandfather had a glass factory at the address that, unfortunately, burned down in 1926. We lived about 6 blocks from the KINO where I did my first performance in 1946.My mother's name is Goerner. I went to school by the Church. I spoke perfect czech but I have forgotten most of it after these years.

Peter (Petr)

14223 -
modify delete 16904 - Reply from Jamie (USA) - 2007-01-19

Hello-
We live in Redmond, OR. I have several students who would love to have pen pals in the Czech Republic. Please let me know if this is of interest to you. The ages are 11-13. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon!
Jamie :)

14223 -
modify delete 14257 - Reply from hamza (Algeria) - 2006-10-14

hello how a re you
it will pleasure to exchange our friendhip
im from algeria my name si hamza

14223 -
modify delete 14256 - Reply from viviane (France) - 2006-10-14

hello,
i'm teaching English in France in a college (11-14 years old) and we have a brand new penfriend club every Friday . we only have 6 members for the moment but I hope the club will grow bigger. we already have penfriends in India and Japan. Could you ask in your school if some students would be interested in having traditional penfriends (writing letters in French or in English) ? also, to find British penfriends, try the website called "Global Gateway" . i'm sure you'll find a school interested. good luck . regards, viviane,

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info