Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 130433 - from Ana (Spain) - 2022-09-27
: "Looking for Year 6 penpals"

Hello, we are looking for a partner teacher to work with 2 groups of Year 5 students (9-10 years old, 56 students overall).
The idea is to make exchanges so they can practise English and get to know other students who are also learning the language.
Please let me know if you are interested asap.
Thanks,
Ana

130433 -
modify delete 131347 - Reply from Robin (USA) - 2023-10-24

I have 8-9 year old students interested in pen pal program. Could do Skype calls, postcards and I’m open to your ideas. From Michigan, USA. English speaking.

130433 -
modify delete 130809 - Reply from Christina (Great Britain) - 2023-04-13

Hello.

Are you still interested in writing to year 6 children to improve your children’s English?
I lead Spanish throughout my school and am looking to enhance Spanish writing skills within Year 5 and 6.

Kind regards,

Christina

130433 -
modify delete 130580 - Reply from Michelle (Great Britain) - 2022-11-09

Good afternoon,

I am a teacher in a very small country school in England. We are looking for exchange with a school in Spain. Our pupils are also 9-10 years old and have been learning Spanish for a few years on and off but I would really like them to improve and see a reason to learn. To communicate with others.

Please let me know if you would be interested in speaking with us.

Thank you.

130433 -
modify delete 130558 - Reply from Georgina (Great Britain) - 2022-10-31

HI Ana,

I am a primary school teacher in Liverpool, England. I am looking or penpals for my Year 5 and 6 children to practise their Spanish.

Please let me know if you are interested.

130433 -
modify delete 130544 - Reply from Jennie (Australia) - 2022-10-23

Hi Ana,
If you have not found any students yet to write to, I have 50 Year 3 (8-9 year olds) students in Australia who would love to exchange letters. We are looking to exchange "snail Mail" letters if possible during Oct, Nov and Dec 2022.
Kind Regards,
Jennie

130433 -
modify delete 130500 - Reply from ANGELIKI (Greece) - 2022-10-08

Hi Ana,
My name is Angie and I am an English teacher at a language center in Greece. I am interested in having two of my classes -with students aged 9-11- correspond with students around the world, to practise the language and make new friends. I have a total of about 20 students in these classes, so let me know if it works for you.
All the best,
Angie

130433 -
modify delete 130439 - Reply from Carolin (Germany) - 2022-09-27

Hello Ana,

I'm an English teacher from a middle/high school in Rostock, North-East Germany. My class 5 students (21) are of the same age and are looking for penpals too. They want to exchange letters and learn about kids and their life from other countries.

If you are interested, I would be looking foreward to your reply:
c.miesorski-gerling@mgkk-rostock.de

Best wishes,
Carolin Miesorski-Gerling

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info