Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 130182 - from David Jimenez (Spain) - 2022-08-16
: "Barcelona students looking for pen pals"

Hi everyone!

I am a teacher of 60 English language students aged 14 to 15 from Barcelona, Spain.

My students would love to engage in a pen pal (e-pal) exchange with classrooms from other countries.

We are starting our next school year from mid-September onward.

If you are interested, please reply to this message.

Yours,
David

130182 -
modify delete 131456 - Reply from AUDREY (Reunion) - 2024-01-10

Bonjour David,

je suis professeur à l'ile de la réunion et nous cherchons un collège à Barcelone pour faire un job shadowing en mars 2024. Aurais tu des adresses STP ?
Ou ton collège ?
merci beaucoup
Bonne journée
Audrey

130182 -
modify delete 130510 - Reply from sandra (France) - 2022-10-11

Hi David,
My name is Sandra and I'm an English teacher in Perpignan, France. I am looking for penpals in Barcelona because we might visit Barcelona at the end of this school year, and I would really like for the students get to meet their pen friends in person after corresponding together all year long. The meet up can be just a few hours one afternoon, but I know that it would be great for them to see each other ( I have been corresponding for years with the U.S and the distance and the fact that we live in "parallel worlds" is very frustrating!) Let me know if you would be interested by that kind of project, correspondance all year long can be made via padlet / letters / videos , let me know !
All the best, sandra

130182 -
modify delete 130377 - Reply from Tina (Canada) - 2022-09-16

Hi,

I am looking for an international teacher who would like to set up pen pals. I have a grade 6 class, so students are around 11 years old.

Let me know if you are interested,
Sincerely,
Tina

130182 -
modify delete 130234 - Reply from Karine (France) - 2022-08-24

Hi David!
I teach English in a vocational school in France and I am very interested in your project! My students are 14/16 years old, mainly boys and they would love to exchange (in English! :-) ) about their life in France and about what they create in the workshops at school. We are going back to school on Sept 1st and I think there will be 10-15 students.
Looking forward to reading your answer ;-)
Regards
Karine

130182 -
modify delete 130186 - Reply from Anna (Poland) - 2022-08-16

Hi David,
my students are the same age as yours (14-15 years old). I think there will be about 15 - 20 of them - I will know the exact number at the end of August, after our staff meetings. We start our schoolyear on the 1st of September. Maybe my group could be matched to one of your groups. Greetings from Poland.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info