Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 129901 - from Sophie (France) - 2022-04-02
: "School exchange"

Hello ! I’m an English teacher, and our school is located inbetween Lyon and Grenoble in Southeastern France, close to the Alps mountains.
I wish my 14 years old pupils could experience an exchange with English speaking studients.
We could first start sending letters or emails, but we are also very much interested in organising a 1 or 2 weeks visit in each others countries next schoolyear.
That would be so great for them to share time together, visit places, discover a foreign culture, live in family, practise sport, and have fun.
If you are in, then write me back !

Sophie Mathieu

129901 -
modify delete 130031 - Reply from Zoulou (USA) - 2022-06-25

I am definitely in! Je m'appelle Zoulou. J'enseigne le français dans un collège aux Us. Mes élèves rêvent de pouvoir correspondre en français avec des enfants de leur âge afin d' améliorer leur français. Please get back to me ASAP

129901 -
modify delete 129962 - Reply from Øystein (Norway) - 2022-05-10

Hi Sophie, we are 12 students and a teacher from Stavanger, Norway. We go to Austboo school. We are 13/14 years old (8 grade), and we really want to exchange letters with your students. We would like to learn more about the france culture, and how it is to live in France. Our teachers name is Øystein BjØrheim, his email address is: oystein.bjorheim@stavangerskolen.no
Please let us now if you're interested☺️

Best regards
Øystein Bjørheim
with students

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info