Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 129881 - from Julie (France) - 2022-03-15
: "Looking for penpals for my 14-15 years old students :)"

Hi 😊
I'm (desperately ^^) looking for penfriends for my students who are currently in Year 10. They're between 14 and 15 years old and some of them are REALLY good in English ^^. We live in Brittany in north west France and they are motivated to find young people to communicate with. If you're students are learning French, that would be even more amazing! I'm desperately looking for other students from around the world (mainly in English-speaking countries) who would love to practice and have penpals.
Let me know if you're interested 😉 I'm Julie by the way, an English teacher here in Brittany. I'm currently teaching to students in Year 7 and Year 10 (in case you've got younger students too!) 😊
Let me know if you're interested 😉

129881 -
modify delete 130032 - Reply from Zoulou (USA) - 2022-06-25

Hello, C'est Zoulou, j'enseigne le français dans un collège aux US. Moi aussi je suis à la recherche de Pen Pals de France afin que mes élèves puissent améliorer leur français.
Please get back to me ASAP:)

Cordially.

Zoulou

129881 -
modify delete 129963 - Reply from Øystein (Norway) - 2022-05-10

Hi France. We are from Norway in a city called stavanger. We are 14 year old girls from Austbo school. We have a subject called internasjonalt samarbeid (international cooperation) where we do projects to interact with other schools in other countries. We like French culture. It's a really pretty culture and we both really want to visit france. The food in France sounds and tastes very nice. How is your school? We are very curious about it. We all want to visit France, because the country looks so pretty and when people talk about it sounds like an amazing country to visit.

129881 -
modify delete 129898 - Reply from Amanda (USA) - 2022-03-28

Hi!
I have a 13 year old student in grade 7 who is very interested in finding and fostering a pen pal relationship with someone in France. She only speaks English fluently, but she is attempting to learn French, therefore her communications will be in English. She is incredibly sweet and hopes to visit France next summer. I would love to give her the address to your school so she could send a letter and hopefully find a pen pal to write back and forth to.
Let me know, and thank you!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info