Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 129544 - from Paquita Vilarrodona (Spain) - 2021-10-04
: "pen pals to practise English"

Hi everyone! I'm a primary teacher who is looking for pen pals for my students to practise English. I teach in a small village and I have a group of eleven students who are 10 years old and another group of ten students who are 11 years old. I prefer snail-mail because receiving a handwriting letter is much more exciting than receiving an e-mail. If you are interested you can mail me: fvilarro@xtec.cat Regards, Paquita

129544 -
modify delete 130582 - Reply from Michelle (Great Britain) - 2022-11-09

Good afternoon,

I am a teacher in a very small country school in England. We are looking for exchange with a school in Spain. Our pupils are also 9-10 years old and have been learning Spanish for a few years on and off but I would really like them to improve and see a reason to learn. To communicate with others.

Please let me know if you would be interested in speaking with us.

Thank you.

129544 -
modify delete 129675 - Reply from Camille (Canada) - 2021-11-16

Hola
I am very interested! I am a Spanish teacher at a high school in Sudbury, a city in Canada. We are approximately 350 km from Toronto. Mis estudiantes tienen de 14 a 16 años y buscamos una clase "corresponsal". My students speak English and French fluently, but would also like to practice their Spanish. I know they are older than your students but they are very kind and I am sure they would love to communicate with younger students as well.
Please email me back if interested.
Muchas gracias
Camille Dupuis

129544 -
modify delete 129614 - Reply from Zoe (Greece) - 2021-11-01

Hello!! I sent you email, if interested, please reply

129544 -
modify delete 129550 - Reply from Oliver Knowles (Hong Kong) - 2021-10-06

Hi, my name is Oliver Knowles and I am a primary teacher in Hong Kong, and we have been doing our penpal activity with schools for two years now, and we are looking for new schools for our students, so are you still interested in this activity?

Thank you,
Oliver Knowles

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info