Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 129522 - from Stan (Netherlands) - 2021-09-26
: "Pen Pals"

Hello!

For my new class I am looking for a group of pen pals from abroad.
The kids in my class are 10-11 years old, and there are 26 kids in the group.
I am looking for someone to match this amount of 26.
The kids are just starting to learn English, and it would be nice to match with another group of children who are just learning English basics.

Hope to hear from you!
You can respond under this message or send an e-mail to s.kroeze@meerderweert.nl

Greetings from the Netherlands

129522 -
modify delete 131039 - Reply from Dulce Kristal (Mexico) - 2023-08-19

night: My name is Dulce Kristal Miranda and I'm registre on penpals. I'm studied bachelor degree since 2019 and I'm make Friends. I'm from México city. My Address is: Av Rio de los Remedios #126-1 COL. Progreso nacional alcaldía Gustavo A Madero. Calle 20 y calle 21 Zip code 07650. You shall answered please.

129522 -
modify delete 130414 - Reply from Shani (Israel) - 2022-09-21

Hi!
My name is Shani, and I’m a 7th grade teacher. There are 11 pupils in my class (special ed. Class- learning disabilities). I read your message and would love to have my pupils contact and write to yours.
You can contact me via E-mail: Shanihalegua90@gmail.com.
Thank you!

129522 -
modify delete 129952 - Reply from Nathalie (France) - 2022-05-06

Dear Stan,
I've just read your message. Obviously the academic year has started for some months already!!! I hope your students are doing well. In France, I teach ESL as a second language and their level of English is very basic too ;-)
Let me know if you are still looking for epals or if you are interested for next year, starting in September with a new group.
Nathalie.

129522 -
modify delete 129535 - Reply from Gwladys (France) - 2021-09-30

Hi ! I'm very interested to do a correspondance with you in English. I have 30 French pupils who are between 8 and 10 years old. Tell me if you interested !
-Gwladys

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info