Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 129036 - from Juliette (USA) - 2021-06-16
: "High School (or Middle School) French/English penpals"

Hello, Bonjour!
I teach 5 high school classes, beginning French to advanced French levels.
I am looking for penpals for all my students in ALL the francophone countries. Amis du Québec, Sénégal, Cameroun, Maroc, Suisse, Belgique, etc. écrivez-nous!
We are super enthusiastic and open to any format, rhythm, etc. for letters and video exchanges for the 2021-22 school year.
We cover all kinds of cultural, societal, current news subjects that we would love to discuss with you!
A bientôt!

129036 -
modify delete 129602 - Reply from Joey (France) - 2021-10-27

Hello to you, my name is Joey , I have 16 years and I am an high school student in a French high school and I would like to have American correspondent , because my dream is to become an American citizen . I would very much like to make correspondence with you and ideally why not exchanges. For any other questions do not hesitate. I can also talk about a possible subject in my high school.

129036 -
modify delete 129058 - Reply from nadege (Reunion) - 2021-06-27

Bonjour Juliette,
I teach History and geography in english in a middle school in the Réunion ISLAND (11-14 year olds) and I am very interested in setting up an exchange for the 21-22 school year. We can discuss formats, but written and video are definite possibilities. You can write to me at nadege313@hotmail.com
Hope to read you!
A bientôt

129036 -
modify delete 129046 - Reply from Zach (France) - 2021-06-22

Salut Juliette,
I teach English in middle school in France (14-15 year olds) and am interested in setting up an exchange for the 21-22 school year. We also do a range of topics on the Anglo world and I have some bright students. They definitely need more oral practice though, and we are definitely open to it being a true linguistic exchange. We can discuss formats, but written and video are definite possibilities. If you're interested let's get details, email me at zfoutch [at] gmail [dot] com.
Hope to hear from you!
A bientôt

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info