Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 128775 - from CRISTINA (Italy) - 2021-02-17
: "Looking for English speaking homeschoolers (age 10-14) for exchanging letters"

Hello, I teach English to a little group of homeschoolers (middle school from 10 to 14 years old)in the North of Italy. I am looking for a class of English speaking homeschoolers that would like to exchange letters (better than emails) with my students' class. Their level is A1-A2, but they are improving! It would be great for them having someone abroad to talk to in English and exchanging ideas and cultural experiences on their countries and ways of life. Thanks so much for your answers!

128775 -
modify delete 128873 - Reply from kaveesha (Sri Lanka) - 2021-03-18

Dear Teachers\
My name is kaveesha, a boy from sri lanka, I live near by a jungle in sri lanka where many elephants / bear, deer , peacock and wild pigs come to the road from jungle .
I have started a children penpal project where your students also can exhibit your photos/ stories, your videos and crafts works in other counties free of charge
Also other penpals from other countries can exhibit their works in your country in schools, libraries and anywhere possible, please connect with your school and class.
I am supported by my teacher and father for the project
Greetings from sri lanka
Kaveesha
My email
crawleymsc@gmail.com

128775 -
modify delete 128839 - Reply from Brittiny (USA) - 2021-03-09

I currently teach 6th grade English in the US. We are not homeschooled, but I know my students would enjoy a pen pal exchange if you are still looking for a school to exchange with?

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info