Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 128474 - from Jina (Korea) - 2020-11-04
: "Looking for pen friends for my students"

Hi, I have 3~5 students who who can send letters for the coming winter vacation. It's a small group. The range of the ages are from 10 to 15. They are interested in K pop, Manga, computer games etc. I'd like to give them some fun way of learning English. If you are around the same age, and interested in Korean teens, please let me know. Thank you!

128474 -
modify delete 130601 - Reply from Hirusha (Sri Lanka) - 2022-11-19

hello..I'm from Sri Lanka..looking for penpals around the world..I'm a language learner..currently learning Korean...I'm interested with your message..
thank you
have a nice day

128474 -
modify delete 130315 - Reply from Kamila (Poland) - 2022-09-07

Hello. My students and I are interested in exchanging letters or emails with you. My students are from 13 to 15 years old. They would be delighted to have a chance to have new friends from abroad, as well as meet their culture, country etc. Please contact me if you are still interested.

Best regards,

Kamila

128474 -
modify delete 130281 - Reply from Polly (USA) - 2022-09-02

I have a high school Kpop club (ages range from 14-18 years old) and we are looking for Korean penpals. (we are interested in snail mail, hand written letter writing) If you have already found your penpals, I would appreciate if you could connect me with another opportunity, another school that might be interested in corresponding with us.

128474 -
modify delete 128593 - Reply from Liza (Sri Lanka) - 2020-12-20

Hey ! I am Liza and I am 13 for now. I would like to have a few more pen pals. I have a degree in English. I would like to make a friend. Not much friends. I can make space for three or five. But, around my age. I am so excited to have a penpal in Korea. Please let me know. I just want to be friends and learn about the different arts and more. It is ok under 13. I am in middle school for now. I love the manga, Learning languages, webtoons, culture, travel, music and more. Hope you will reply. Waiting for a reply.
Thank you.

128474 -
modify delete 128592 - Reply from Liza (Sri Lanka) - 2020-12-20

Hey ! I am Liza and I am 13 for now. I would like to have a few more pen pals. I have a degree in English. I would like to make a friend. Not much friends. I can make space for three or five. But, around my age. I am so excited to have a penpal in Korea. Please let me know. I just want to be friends and learn about the different arts and more. I tis ok under 13. I am in middle school for now. I love the manga, Learning languages, webtoons, culture, travel, music and more. Hope you will reply. Waiting for a reply.
Thank you.

128474 -
modify delete 128563 - Reply from Claudia (USA) - 2020-12-09

Hello. My students are interested in making friends around the world. We would like to connect with your students in English through pen pal correspondence. They are aged 12-14. My students are interested in learning about culture and current events.

128474 -
modify delete 128522 - Reply from Diana (USA) - 2020-11-24

Hello my name is Sofia I'm a student in the USA at 17 years old and I would love to connect with one of the kids. In school right now I have a project in which I talk to another student from another country and we have to share about our cultures, interests and how is life different for this instance in the USA vs Korea.

128474 -
modify delete 128494 - Reply from MALIKA (France) - 2020-11-16

I am a teacher in France and I am looking for a school in Corée to correspond with my students from the manga club (2 groups of 14 students). If you are interested, please contact us soon.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info