Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 128448 - from Stan (Netherlands) - 2020-10-18
: "Penpals (5th grade)."

Hello everyone,

I’m a teacher from the Netherlands, currently teaching a group of 28 5th graders (around 10 years old).
We are living in a small town in the south of the Netherlands.
At the moment we are interested in having penpals from a different country in Europe.
The most of the kids have just started learning English but this won’t be a problem. I think it’s a great idea to combine practicing social skills with English.
Let me know if interested.
We would love to learn about different places around the world!
If interested in sending letters please leave a message.

Bye! :-)

128448 -
modify delete 128764 - Reply from Rebecca (USA) - 2021-02-16

Hi. I am a 4th and 5th grade GT teacher in Charleston, South Carolina in the USA. I teach academically gifted 4th & 5th graders (9-11 years old). We are reading the novels A Long Walk to Water and I Will Always Write Back. We would love to have penapals and learn about where they live and the similarities and differences in their lives and ours. I think this year with the global pandemic and our studies of the global water crisis it would be so amazing for my students to connect with other students around the world. We are open to writing letters and mailing them traditionally or sharing emails and communicating that way as well. Please contact me if you would be interested in being our penpals! Rebecca_luckie@charleston.k12.sc.us

128448 -
modify delete 128735 - Reply from Ilina Ivanova (Bulgaria) - 2021-02-11

Hi, we want the same as you. I have 3 groups of children(age 8-11), they are into small groups abou 8-10 children in each. We are from Bulgaria. If you want text to me. ilinaivanova_24@abv.bg
ilinaivanova582@gmail.com
Kind regards

128448 -
modify delete 128667 - Reply from Mark (Australia) - 2021-01-20

Hi Bea,

Just checking if you are still looking for penfriends?????

Mark - NSW Australia

128448 -
modify delete 128646 - Reply from Sheliza (USA) - 2021-01-09

Hello,

My name is sheliza Gajadhar, I am a school
Social worker from New York, USA. My school is located in the Bronx. I am looking to connect my elementary school 5th grade students with a penpal program. I would like these students to learn about different cultures, traditions, how life and the school systems is different in another countries. It would be a great opportunity if these students can connect and learn about your country. If you are interested in connecting please contact me at the above email address.

Thank you,
Sheliza

128448 -
modify delete 128638 - Reply from Kranthi (India) - 2021-01-07

Hi!
I am Kranthi from India working for IBPYP school.
We are interested in collaborating with your students.
Request to share the details in getting connected.
(kranthi.bejjala@oakridge.in)

Regards.
Kranthi

128448 -
modify delete 128613 - Reply from SUMIT (India) - 2020-12-27

Hi!
I am Sumit from India. I am 49. I am an English tutor with an experience in teaching over 10 years (both online and offline). Would your students like to learn written and spoken English from me?

You may check my educational videos on my YouTube channel by typing the following words in the search option:

School of Basic English Sumit Sachdeva

Regards.

128448 -
modify delete 128537 - Reply from Vera (Ukraine) - 2020-12-01

Hello Sten! I am a school teacher from Ukraine, it is so difficult to find penpals!My students are 11 they want to exchange the emails and videos or organise video conferences.If you are interested please write back.

128448 -
modify delete 128450 - Reply from Ania (Poland) - 2020-10-22

Hi Stan, I think my pupils (10 years old) could be good penpals for your 28 pupils. They are smart, motivated and creative, and first of all eager to get to know their peers from other countries. Greetings from Poland

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info