Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 127936 - from ΜΙΝΑ (Greece) - 2020-06-27
: "PENPALS NEEDED"

Hi to everyone,
I run a private language center in Athens, Greece. Our school year has ended but I would like to find possible correspondence partners for the new one starting in September. I have different groups of students (aged 8- 15) who are more than willing to exchange letters with kids from all around the world. I am interested in collaborating with teachers who would be committed to this project so that this exchange letter program can have some positive impact on our students.
I look forward to hearing from all of you.
Mina

127936 -
modify delete 128429 - Reply from Chloé (France) - 2020-10-12

Bonjour, nous sommes une classe française de seconde. Nous participons à un projet de voyage virtuel en Grèce ( lié au coronavirus)avec notre classe, en cours de section européenne (DNL) en anglais. Ce projet consiste à préparer un voyage l'année prochaine car nous ne pouvons pas le faire cet année à cause de l'épidémie. Seriez-vous d'accord pour échanger des lettres, photos, vidéos avec nous ? Et pourquoi pas se rencontrer dans un proche avenir ?

127936 -
modify delete 128134 - Reply from Sanna (Finland) - 2020-08-18

Hi Mina! I'm a primary school teacher and would be interested in finding penpals for my students. Right now I have a class of 20 students between the ages 12-13. The language to write in would be English. Please let me know if you have students who would like to write to us. My students all have their own email accounts so it would be pretty easy to start writing.

With best regards,
Sanna Laurila
sannalaurila@hotmail.com

127936 -
modify delete 128061 - Reply from Penny (USA) - 2020-07-29

Hi. I teach 4th grade and will have a class of about 20 students. We are interested in sending letters via school email and corresponding in English. We begin classes in two weeks.

127936 -
modify delete 128037 - Reply from Emmanuelle (France) - 2020-07-24

Hello,
I am looking for a class in Greece to match all next school year. My future students will be between 8 and 10 years old. We will start in September a project on Greece: culture, traditions, mythology. Thank you in advance for your answer.

127936 -
modify delete 127984 - Reply from Frederique (France) - 2020-07-04

Hello, I am an English teacher in a middle school in the south east of France M’y pupils are aged 11 to 15 And would be delighted to fhave penpals. They are dynamic and enthusiastic and are ready to share their routine as pupils as well as their culture and tastes and much more. Do not hesitate to contact me for further information.

127936 -
modify delete 127941 - Reply from Maryna (Ukraine) - 2020-06-29

Dear Mina,
My name is Maryna. I am an English teacher at one of Ukrainian primary and secondary schools and also run private English classes. My students are from 5 till 25 years old (sometimes even older). I am looking for other groups of students or teachers who are interested in students communication and doing different educational activities or projects. I am looking forward to hearing from any teachers or students from any country. I would be glad if we find some common interests in teaching our students. My email is marynachumak2020@gmail.com
Best wishes,
Maryna

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info