Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 127674 - from Brianna (Ireland) - 2020-03-05
: "Pen Pals from France"

Hi, I am a secondary schools French teacher in Dublin, Ireland's capital. I am looking for a small number of French students who would like to correspond in English and in French with my students (aged 16-17) maybe once every month!
We would love to share our culture and to hear about yours!
my email is briannaosullivan@stkevinscollege.com

127674 -
modify delete 131277 - Reply from Martine (France) - 2023-10-01

I'm a high school teacher in France, next to the German border. I am looking for a school that would be ready to start an exchange. our students are between 15 and 18 and very keen! If you are interested, or know of a teacher / school that could show some interest, please pass on my query! thanks!

127674 -
modify delete 130832 - Reply from Stanislas (France) - 2023-05-11

Hello my name is Stanislas i live in Chatou in france near Paris, i 'm agree to discuss with student of my age, pass a good day , Stanislas

127674 -
modify delete 130711 - Reply from Isabelle (France) - 2023-01-29

Hello,
Would you like to have an exchange with us? We live in the south west of France in Dax , 100 kms from Bordeaux.
I'm an English teacher and my pupils are 15 years old. They are not very good at English but very motivated. I'd like each pupil to be in a family with another pupil.
Are you interested? I've already had an exchange a few years ago. That was fantastic!
Best wishes
Isabelle

127674 -
modify delete 130652 - Reply from Yvan (France) - 2022-12-11

Hello Brianna,
I am writing on behalf of my 15-year-old high school daughter who would like to speak with an Irish correspondent, in writing to begin with or more "si affinités". We live in Lorient, a town twinned with Galway.
See you soon...

127674 -
modify delete 130311 - Reply from Edith (France) - 2022-09-06

Hello,

I am an English teacher in Narbonne, in the South of France, and I have about 20 pupils aged 12-14 who would love to exhance snail mail, videos and / or small parcels with a group of Irish pupils, to discuss about their school life, their region, music and food for example. We would also love to organize exhange trips in the upcoming years with the help of the Erasmus program.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested.

Kind regards,
Edith Dubard

127674 -
modify delete 130140 - Reply from Valerie (France) - 2022-07-29

Hello teacher
Are you still interested in exchanging with French mother tongue students aged from 15 to 17?
I would like to settle a regular exchange through written messages, speaking sessions (web meetings…video conferences and short videos dealing with the topics of family, country, school and training discovery with their proper differences
This project could end with the publishing of a YEAR BOOK to send and a travel (we will come to Ireland or you will come to the south of France where my high school is)
I look forward to hearing from you
Thanks for answering me
Take care
Valérie

127674 -
modify delete 130017 - Reply from Romaric (France) - 2022-06-24

Hello Brianna,

I found an old message that you published a few years back, looking for French penpals for your students. Are you still interested?

Cordiales salutations,

R.

127674 -
modify delete 129455 - Reply from Marta (France) - 2021-09-16

I'm English teacher in France, in Nancy (county Lorraine, in the East of France, half distance between Paris and Strasbourg), I have read your post about looking for penpals for your students. My students are 14-17 years old, at highschool, and it would be great if you could make a penpals project.
Please let me know if you are still interested on this opportunity.
Kind regards,

127674 -
modify delete 129433 - Reply from Céline (France) - 2021-09-13

Hello there ! I'm an English teacher in a vocational high school near Paris. I'm looking for penpals for some of my students !
I've been an Aupair in Ireland a few years ago and I'm in love with this country !

I would love to hear from you and maybe start an adventure together for our students !

Regards,
Céline

127674 -
modify delete 129283 - Reply from kimberly (France) - 2021-08-22

Dear Brianna,
I am an American English teacher working at a semi private catholic school in Nice. I am interested in setting up pen friends and then eventually working on a way to set up hosts families for one or two weeks during the school year to have the Irish students discover France and vise versa. If you are interested, please contact me. I have 5ème, 4 ème and 2nd classes so the age group ranges from 13-16. Thank you very much. Have a great day.

127674 -
modify delete 129282 - Reply from kimberly (France) - 2021-08-22

Dear Brianna,
I am an American English teacher working at a semi private catholic school in Nice. I am interested in setting up pen friends and then eventually working on a way to set up hosts families for one or two weeks during the school year to have the Irish students discover France and vise versa. If you are interested, please contact me. I have 5ème, 4 ème and 2nd classes so the age group ranges from 13-16. Thank you very much. Have a great day.

127674 -
modify delete 129097 - Reply from Touria (France) - 2021-07-06

Hello,

I hope you will be able to read my message,
I am en English teacher in France, in a lovely town called Besançon.

I have 5 different classes, my pupils are between 12 years old and 15 years old.

I would love to start a

127674 -
modify delete 129096 - Reply from Touria (France) - 2021-07-06

Hello,

I hope you will be able to read my message,
I am en English teacher in France, in a lovely town called Besançon.

I have 5 different classes, my pupils are between 12 years old and 15 years old.

I would love to start a correspondance between our 2 schools.

Best regards.

Touria

127674 -
modify delete 129041 - Reply from Ann Sophie (France) - 2021-06-19

Hi !
I teach English literature to students from 16 to 18, I'm looking for pen friends in Ireland for my students. My endgame is a trip to Dublin for them to meet or to develop contacts in Ireland in general.

127674 -
modify delete 128362 - Reply from ghislaine (France) - 2020-09-29

Hi there,
I am an English teacher from Burgundy, France. My students are 16 YO and quite fluent in English.
If you haven't found a partnership yet, don't hesitate to contact me.
My professionnel email is : ghislaine.roudier@ac-dijon.fr

127674 -
modify delete 127985 - Reply from Frederique (France) - 2020-07-04

Hi! I am an Englsih teacher in a secondary school located in the south east ofFrance and I havé à group of motivated pupils aged 14-15 ready to correspond. For further information pléiade contact me. Best wishes

127674 -
modify delete 127777 - Reply from Tursunay (China) - 2020-05-05

Hi,how are you ! My name is Tursunay.alim ,I am student too, I want to be make your friend.I like iceland,icelan is so cool!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info