Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 127612 - from Bee (Korea) - 2020-02-18
: "LF e pals/pen pals for 11-13 year old Korean kids"

I have a couple of 5th and 6th grade ESL students that are available to exchange mails (e-pals preferred but open to snail mail too) for the next three months (or longer) with anyone in English. A couple of boys like soccer, while some of the girls like K Pop. This is just a small group and I will be helping the kids to start it out. (Letter composition, matching up, etc.)

Pen pal writing had been a big part of my growing up years so I would like to give my students a chance at this too. We hope to start this by next month. So if you got some kids of the same age interested in Korea, hit us up please though our email ad so we can start matching them up.

Looking forward to those emails...TIA

127612 -
modify delete 128594 - Reply from Liza (Sri Lanka) - 2020-12-20

Hey! I am Liza from Sri Lanka. I am a student in middle school. I would like to make friends around my age. I love music, art, manga and travel. I would like to know if one of your students can join with me. My email is vinukivilara2@gmail.com. Hoping for a reply. Thank you.

127612 -
modify delete 127952 - Reply from Maryna (Ukraine) - 2020-06-29

Hello,
My name is Maryna. I am an English teacher at one of Ukrainian primary and secondary schools and also run private English classes. My students are from 5 till 25 years old (sometimes even older). I am looking for other groups of students or teachers who are interested in students communication and doing different educational activities or projects. I am looking forward to hearing from any teachers or students from any country. I would be glad if we find some common interests in teaching our students. My email is marynachumak2020@gmail.com
Best wishes,
Maryna

127612 -
modify delete 127888 - Reply from Oliver (Hong Kong) - 2020-06-19

Hi, I saw your message about a penpal activity, and we run a penpal activity at our school in Hong Kong, with one 12 year old girl in particular who is very into Kpop, so if it is okay then maybe we can arrange for her to speak you your students, thanks!

127612 -
modify delete 127831 - Reply from Tj (USA) - 2020-05-26

hi im 12 from the usa and i wolud love t be a penpal for one of your students : )

127612 -
modify delete 127782 - Reply from Tamariae (USA) - 2020-05-08

Hi,I am 12 from the United states and I would like to be a pen pal/ e pal for your students.

127612 -
modify delete 127770 - Reply from Susie (USA) - 2020-04-27

Hi I am a 12 year old in the United States that would love to be a pen pal/e-pal for your students. I only speak English

127612 -
modify delete 127664 - Reply from Sage (New Zealand) - 2020-03-04

Hi. I'm sage I'm a 17 year old girl from New Zealand and out love to be an e-pal for the students. :)

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info