Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 127476 - from SANDRA (Spain) - 2020-01-20
: "JOB SHADOWING IN EUROPEAN SCHOOLS"

e are a Jesuit school from Malaga and we teach different levels from Nursery, Primary to Secondary Education (ages 3-16) .We are currently involved in a new methodological project that includes problem/project based learning and cooperative learning. All this new methodology implies using new technologies and we are developing new syllabuses in all the subjects. We are receiving external training in these new methods and we are implementing them in the lessons in all levels and subjects. We are interested in doing job shadowing in other schools that are implementing these new methodologies: project/problem based learning, cooperative learning, multiple intelligences... We are also glad to invite you to our school. You can contact us here: coordidiomas.sanjose@fundacionloyola.es. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks so much in advance

127476 -
modify delete 129871 - Reply from Aude (Great Britain) - 2022-03-06

Hola
Have you found a school for your penpal letters? I work at an independent secondary school in Devon UK and I have students who absolutely be delighted to do a spanish penpal letter exchange and who knows maybe one day come and visit you.We have about 30 students in Y7, 35 in Y8 and my class in Y9 15. Let me know if you are interested. Saludados

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info