Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 127333 - from Henna (Finland) - 2019-12-10
: "Penpals wantex"

Hi!

I’m English teacher from Finland. I am looking for penpals for my fifth graders (age 10-11), so that they can practise their communication skills and get to know English speaking cultures. I have 14 pupils in my group.

On fifth grade pupils study British and American culture, so we would be extra delighted to have penpals from these areas.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Henna

127333 -
modify delete 128906 - Reply from Holly (USA) - 2021-04-09

Hi there. I have 4th grade students who need to practice their letter writing skills, and hat better way than to write letters to pen pals and learn about other parts of the world. If you would like to start a pen pal trade between our students, please let me know.

Regards,
Ms. Holly Evans

127333 -
modify delete 128491 - Reply from Tina (Viet Nam) - 2020-11-15

Hello, My daughter 9 years old would like to find a penpal to make a friend and improve the english also
br
Jian

127333 -
modify delete 128033 - Reply from Katie (USA) - 2020-07-20

Hi Henna,
I have an almost 10 year old daughter that I would love to get a pen pal for. If you're still looking for pen pals please let me know. We are in Oregon and she speaks only English but we'd love to introduce her to different cultures.

127333 -
modify delete 127521 - Reply from PERLA (USA) - 2020-01-30

Hi. I am a teacher and love the idea of having pen pals. I am currently working in a project with girls in 3rd grade (9 years old) who belong to a Girl Scout troop in Atlanta, GA (USA). We would love to connect with you so all girls can learn about our world through communicating with your kids. Thank you.

127333 -
modify delete 127400 - Reply from Gerta (Poland) - 2020-01-06

Hello, I would like to exchange letters with your students I can match my students with yours. We are in Poland but it might be great experience for English we would love it. If you are interested just write to me. Happy New Year

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info