Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 127017 - from Marzena (Poland) - 2019-11-19
: "Technical College (students 14-16)"

Hi everyone,
My students are extremely motivated to start pen pal exchange with their peers from other countries. We are interested in e mail, postcard and traditional letter exchange, as well as short Skype conversations. If the project goes well, we will gladly invite you to our school in Poznan (Poland).
Regards,

127017 -
modify delete 127446 - Reply from Érika (France) - 2020-01-15

Hi,I'm an English teacher in a Junior highschool in a small town South of Paris. In September 2020, I will have grade 9 students (aged 14-15) and I would like to start an exchange programme with students from Poland (e-mails,letters,Skype...) and come to Poland in 2021 for a visit of your school and your country. We can also welcome you for a week if you wish. If you are interested in such a project for September, please contact me so that we can start organizing this exchange programme.
I hope to hear soon from you.
Érika Dugué

127017 -
modify delete 127348 - Reply from Shirley (New Caledonia) - 2019-12-12

Hi my name is Shirley
I’m live in a small island in South Pacific . We are in vacancy at the moment for two months for Christmas Holliday . But when I read your annonce I’ am so exited to do a partenariat with your classe and my classe.
The groupe is composed by 10 boys and 1 girl between 15 and 16. They’re learn French English... but the particularity in this section they’re learn kitchen and Build the house.
We are extremely motivated to start pen pal exchange with their peers from other countries. We are interested in e mail, postcard and traditional letter exchange, as well as short Skype conversations.
Regards,

127017 -
modify delete 127337 - Reply from peggy (USA) - 2019-12-11

Good morning:

I work in a high school class with students studying life and job skills aged 15-20. We would be interested in starting a pen pal relationship.
Thank you

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info