Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 126511 - from Eva (Spain) - 2019-09-16
: "Penpals in English"

Hi! We are a primary school from Barcelona searching for penpals in English. We don’t mind where from,as long as they’re eager to learn from other cultures. The kids are aged 9-12 years old (5th and 6th grade). We’re looking dorward to your proposals!!!

126511 -
modify delete 127980 - Reply from Sara (USA) - 2020-07-03

My son is 9, he will be 10 in October. I am looking for a penpal for him! please email me if you can help me.

Thank you,
Sara

126511 -
modify delete 127764 - Reply from Riza (Indonesia) - 2020-04-25

Hello Eva,
I'm Riza, currently teaching elementary school students in Indonesia.Their age are varied starts from 9-13 years old. I am about to begin a lesson about writing to a penpal for my english course students. There are 13 of them and we'd love to write to your students and learn about the country's cultures. We hope to hear from you soon, Eva. Thanks :)

126511 -
modify delete 127689 - Reply from Aine (Ireland) - 2020-03-11

Hi Eva,
I am a primary school teacher in Ireland teaching 4th class (9-10 year olds). We would love to write letters in English to your students to help them practice their English and for us to practice our letter writing.
There are 28 students in my class who would be taking part in the pen pal exchange and we would like to write at least every 2 weeks. We can help your students with their English and tell them about Irish culture through English.
If you are interested please let me know. We would like to send our first letter next week (19 March 2020).

Kind regards,

Aine Gallagher

126511 -
modify delete 127582 - Reply from Laura (Great Britain) - 2020-02-15

Hola!

I am a teacher in Northern Ireland and would love to develop a link with a school in Spain. We would love to begin by sending emails to pupils in Spain. Our P7 and P6 classes would be involved. They are 9-11 years old.

If this is something you would like to do, please get in touch.

Laura

126511 -
modify delete 126653 - Reply from Dianne (Japan) - 2019-10-03

Hello Eva.

I live in about an hour away from Tokyo, Japan and I teach English at home to a few grade 5 students and I am interested to start a snail mail exchange with children from all different countries. This will be my first mail exchange program so I hope we can work something out.

Kind regards,
Dianne

126511 -
modify delete 126640 - Reply from Edina (Hungary) - 2019-10-01

Hi I have lot of students and we want penpals from Hungary

126511 -
modify delete 126578 - Reply from Kim (Vatican) - 2019-09-22

Hi!

I am a Grade 3 teacher from New Jersey, USA and I would love to connect with you about pen pals! I have 22 students aged 8-9 who are looking forward to learning about children from other countries. Thank you!

-Kim (kim_goerlach@yahoo.com)

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info