Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 126379 - from Kimberly (USA) - 2019-09-07
: "American Students Seeking International Pen Friends!"

Hello!

My name is Kim and I am a third grade teacher from New Jersey, USA. My co-teacher and I are searching for a group of elementary-aged students from a different country to send snail mail and packages back-and-forth to this school year. We currently have 22 eight- and nine-year olds in our classroom, but the numbers tend to change as the year goes on.

This is my fifth or sixth time using Students of the World to find pen friends and I have loved every experience thus far! Please reach out to me via e-mail if you are interested in setting up a correspondence. Thank you!

--Kim (kim_goerlach@yahoo.com)

126379 -
modify delete 127478 - Reply from Jeanie (Indonesia) - 2020-01-20

Hello Kim,

I am a native English teacher at a private Christian school in Bali, Indonesia. I am looking to find students from the USA or an English speaking country so I can exchange letters etc. Would you be interested? They are 4th grader and they are taking English as a foreign language. I am originally from NYC but I am their foreign language teacher.

126379 -
modify delete 126810 - Reply from chrystelle (France) - 2019-10-27

hello
are you always interested by pen pals?
bye

126379 -
modify delete 126795 - Reply from Susana (Spain) - 2019-10-23

Hello Kim,

we are a language school near Barcelona, Spain, and are seeking other schools to match our students so that they can exchange not only language but also culture, learn from each other others and even teach them some Spanish if they like!
We have done penpals every course and have a sound project we can share with you. The experience has always been really exciting and motivating for our students. We would be happy to do this project with you this year, and we can even use Skype (they love it).
I look forward to hearing from you.

126379 -
modify delete 126661 - Reply from Jacquelyn (USA) - 2019-10-03

Hello, I am a second grade teacher in NJ as well. I have 16 students ages 7 and 8. I am interested in snail mail pen pals!

126379 -
modify delete 126605 - Reply from Judy (France) - 2019-09-25

Hi !
I'm Judy I'm a french teacher in France near Lyon. I have pupils from 8 to 10 and I'm looking for penpals to learn and use English and discover other cultures in the world. We could write in French and English so that the children work both languages.

Thank you

Judy

126379 -
modify delete 126502 - Reply from Caroline (France) - 2019-09-16

Hello
I am a french teatcher, We live near Paris.
My pupils are 8/9 years old (24 pupils) and weare looking for pen pals .
Do you write in English or french ?

thanks a lot

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info