Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 126331 - from Katy (Canada) - 2019-09-04
: "Recherche des correspondents pour mes eleves"

Bonjour!
Hello from Toronto. I am a Grade 9 (ages 14-15) and Grade 11 (ages 16-17) Core French teacher looking to create penpal or email correspondence with French speaking students from France, North Africa, or other countries in La Francophonie. Would be interested in 2-3 letter exchanges to happen between September 2019-January, 2020. Please message me if you are interested. My 3 classes each have 30-31 students. I would be willing to have each class correspond with a different school. Let me know if you are interested in this exciting opportunity.
Katy Whitfield

126331 -
modify delete 129481 - Reply from agnes (France) - 2021-09-20

Hi I am a french teacher in the centre of paris in a wonderful huge Middle school with a large park We could send letters, cds from our schoolMy pupils speak good English and I's like them to write or register messages in English or french for your pupils ; if you plan to visit paris let me know.
Im looking for another teacher from the USA or England or Canada for penpals this year
If you are interested please answer me I would be delighted to have this exchange with you
Thanks looking forward to hearing from you agnès

126331 -
modify delete 127627 - Reply from Francois (France) - 2020-02-19

Hello,
I have two children of 13 and 15 year old.

We live in Martinique.

I would like to speak and To write in english in order to improve their english.

They can help in french too.

Thank you

126331 -
modify delete 126977 - Reply from Sophie (France) - 2019-11-13

Hi from France
I contact you cause m’y younger son Who is 15 would like to spend a year abroad next year (from septembre 2020 to june 2021) in Canada. So we are looking for an host family that would love to have a French boy at home.
Maybe one if your students would like it.
We would pay the school for our son of course .
Best regards
Sophie

126331 -
modify delete 126975 - Reply from salomo (Togo) - 2019-11-11

bonjour collègue
je suis fier de vous lire et le plaisir est de vous répondre.je suis prof de mathématiques dans un collège privé au TOGO.je suis aussi Président d'une association humanitaire reconnu par l'ETAT TOGOLAIS.L'association s'appelle UNION DES JEUNES VOLONTAIRES POUR LE DÉVELOPPEMENT en abrégé UJVD basé au TOGO.Dans l’association;il y a plus de jeunes dévoués qui cherche a rencontré les autres jeunes de d'autres pays pour échanger de culture.Merci d'avance
Mr GBEKE
Mon email; s.frederic2@yahoo.fr

126331 -
modify delete 126708 - Reply from Julie (France) - 2019-10-11

Hi! :)

I'm Julie, a 31 years-old teacher in France and I teach English to students from 15 to 18 in Rennes, Brittany. I'm looking for French teachers in English-speaking countries who would be willing to start something with me =) The idea would be to motivate our students to communicate and to exchange via letters, skype or emails, in English and in French ;) I'm looking for someone dynamic to undertake different projects with me and my students. At the end, a school trip would be so great! =)
Feel free to contact me :)
Julie

126331 -
modify delete 126373 - Reply from Maud (France) - 2019-09-06

Hello, I'm french and i'm a teacher in a special school because my pupils are in trainee during the middle of their school year, it's a school which depend on an association, his name is MFR
(Maison Familiale Rurale). My pupils want to speack in english at others english pupils in the world. I would like that they correspond in english with an other classmates. It's maybe possible with you : you write email in french and we answer in english.It's maybe a good project of all of us.
I hope that the project will be realise.
Thanks for your answer.

126331 -
modify delete 126369 - Reply from Stéphanie (France) - 2019-09-05

Hey Kate, it would be wonderful if I could exchange letters and mails with you and your students. We can start whenever you like!!! I'm an English teacher in France (near Paris)and I've got 3 classes of 30 students (15-16 year olds, 16-17 year olds and 17-18 year olds. Just tell me what group would fit with your students, or, if you like, my 3 groups could take part in this project. Keep in touch, please. Cheers, Stéphanie

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info